Monday pt 2

Dad could be dying.....

I sat in the back of the car with Jimin, on the way to the hospital. All that passed through my mind was what I could imagine. Dad laying on the hospital bed, with limited years/months/days/hours/minutes/seconds/milliseconds left. Before I knew it we were at the hospital. I undone my seat belt and fled the car before seokjin could even park it. "Wait!" Jimin called out, but I was desperate to see dad. I ran past the receptionist, they tried to stop me but shouting but I didn't, I carried on running. I finally reached the ward that dad was on. Now to find out what room. I ran up and down the corridors until I stopped to ask a nurse where my dad was. "Oh, he's in room No.59." She told me, pointing me in the direction of the room.

When I got to the room I saw Michelle and heard Jimin, Jin and RM running afterwards. "Dad...." I stuttered, slowly walking towards his bed. His face looking as white as a sheet, he had bags under his eyes, he didn't look like the man I used to see. Michelle backed away and spoke to the boys as they ran in. I watched as dad's chest rose slowly and dropped quickly. The sound of the life-saving machines, going in one ear and out the other. Jimin came over and hugged me from the back, I needed the most support I could get. The doctor and two nurses came in, the two nurses going to dad and checking the machines. "Hello there, I'm doctor Gareth, I'm here to tell you some good news...." he started, my heart lifted. Dad was going to be alright! "And some bad news." He shook his head. My heart dropped again, all my fears had come true. I could be losing my dad.

We all stared at the doctor. "W-whar is it d-doctor?" Michelle stammered. I could see her tears welling up in her eyes. He took a deep breath and so did we. Whatever bad news we were going to get, it would change our lives.

He unfortunately has 72 hours left to live, and he will have to spend those 3 days in hospital.

I couldn't believe what I heard and neither could Michelle. We both dropped to the floor at the same time in shock and started crying. "Baby, it will be ok, I pr-promise." He cried out with me. Jin and RM comforted Michelle while Jimin helped me get off the ground and balance on my feet. RM got his phone out from his pocket. "I'm going to ring the others and tell them to get down here now." He said, walking out of the two doors into the corridor. I got off from the floor with Jimins help, and walked beside dad. "Everything will be ok dad, I promise you." I whispered, taking his fragile hand. The doctor left and so did the nurses after they made sure everything was operating properly. "Jimin, can you please go get me a coffee?" Michelle asked him. He nodded and went on his way, on the way past Michelle gave him a £5 note. "Also get something for Y/N." I heard her whisper.

Jimin was gone for ten whole minutes which felt like ten whole hours. I was starting to get worried when him and RM walked through the doors. "Finally." I sighed with relief. I got off the chair that I was sat on to go and get my hot drink off of Jimin. "Thank you." I said. The rest of the boys got here as quick as they could and rushed to Michelle and dad. "Is he OK?". "What's going to happen to him?". "Will he be out by tonight?". All four of them asking immediate questions. "Just stop!" I shouted at them. It made me so annoyed that they couldn't be so considerable to just ask one at a time. "No he's not OK, the doctors don't know what's wrong with him." Michelle sobbed. I couldn't hold it in anymore, I felt bad and everyone needed to know, it could save his life. "I know what's wrong with him, he has any heart disease!" I screamed. The words causing pain in my heart, I had disobeyed dad's order. Not to tell anyone, not even Michelle. I watched as Michelle looked towards my dad and then run to get a doctor, his heart was failing quickly and dropping fast. The beeping machines were going off madly, Jimin held me close. The doctors and nurses all came rushing in all rushing towards dad. "His breathing rate is slowing down, if it carry on then he will..." one of the nurses said. I knew she meant dad was die, it was hurting me inside, I just wanted to scream and kick someone. "I know why that's happening!" I screamed. The doctor came towards me while the otherothers were busy saving dad's life. "We know, he has a heart disease, sweetie we don't think your dad will make it out by tomorrow." He said. I wanted to rip his face off with all my might. "Just go away! Don't say that!" I yelled. Tears flowed down my cheeks, the machines beeping like mad and then......

Dad was gone.....