Tuesday

I woke up with the most painful headache ever. All I could think about was what dad said yesterday, which was giving me an even more painful headache. I got out of bed to get ready for school even though I didn't want to go, I mean who does?

I went downstairs and heard Dad talking to Jimin. I knocked on my door to signal I was coming in. "Come in." I heard dad say. I walked in and saw dad stood by the sink and Jimin with his head in his hands on the table. "What's going on?" I asked, my eyes darting from dad to Jimin and Jimin to dad. "Don't worry, just get what you need and go upstairs or in the front room, I need to finish this conversation with Jimin." He told me. I rolled my eyes and got some toast. I turned down the TV and put my earphones in but didn't put any music on so I could eavesdrop. I was horrified to hear what dad was saying. Michelle woke up and went into the kitchen. "Jimin, this is serious, if you and Y/N are dating, we'll have to split you up, you can't be together." I heard Michelle drop in. I felt so angry and upset.

"Michelle!" I shouted, after they stopped their conversation. She rushed in and looked at me. "Yes Y/N?". I sunk down and said I didn't feel well. She checked my forehead but said I was fine. "Well, do you think you can go to school?" She asked me. I shook my head and she huffed. "Go and get into bed, I'll bring you a cup of tea." She pointed. I got off the sofa and went up to my room. I bumped into the boys when I reached the top of the stairs. "Where are you going?" Jin asked. I told him my "Ill" story and then they left. Jimin texted me nearly all day, which I was happy about.

Jimin: Hi

Me: Hey, why are you texting me?

Jimin: Because I miss you, and I'm bored

Me: Oh, but aren't you in class?

Jimin: Yeah but Mr McFinley had to go sort out some other business, so I'm texting you.

Me: OK, oh, what did dad and Michelle say to you this morning, I walked in and saw you crying?

Jimin: Yes, he was saying that if he finds out that me and you are together, he'll ban us from seeing each other.

Me: OMG, I don't want that to happen

Jimin: No me neither so that's why we have to keep it a secret

Me: Obviously, well I gtg, I'm having a shower.

Jimin: OK, I'll talk later, love you 'sis'

Me: Love you too 'bro'

I went for a shower, thinking about what could happen if anyone found out about me and Jimin. None of this would've happened if Jungkook didn't get jealous, cause now mine and Jimins relationship could be at risk. I got out of the shower with wet hair, soaking wet. I got dried as I heard Michelle walking up the stairs. "Y/N, did you use the rest of the milk earlier?" She called up the stairs. I finished wrapping my hair in my towel and put my pyjama shorts on and a white tank top. "No, I didn't have breakfast today." I replied. I heard my phone go off and I answered it.

"Hello, are you there?" They asked.
"What are you doing, you're meant to be in class!" I whispered with fury.
"I know but I just messaged mum saying I don't feel good and I was nearly expelled." He said.
"What! Why?" I shouted. I shouted a bit to loud that dad came up. "Honey are you OK in there?" He asked. I muttered and waited for him to leave.
"Jimin, are you still there?" I asked. I heard noises and then heard a teacher announcing everyone to be silent. I felt like I was there so I didn't speak.
I had to tell Jimin after 10 minutes that I had to go, otherwise Dad and Michelle will get suspicious. So I just hung up and texted him.

Me: Sorry, I had to hang up, D ad and Michelle were getting suspicious

Jimin: No its fine, I kinda wanted you to hang up anyway, you would've been waiting for ages

Me: Ok, well anyway Michelle has left the house, I think she's picking you up

Jimin: OK I'll see you when I get back then, love you 'sis'

Me: Love you too 'bro'

LOVE YOU 'BRO'