Tuesday

Dad was gone.....

I sat outside the doors of the hospital. Shocked. Scared. Lost. I couldn't believe dad was gone. "Why?" I asked, everyone that walked past me looked at me with sympathy. One older lady came up to me and asked what happened. "My dad...he's....gone." of stammered. Tears rolled down my cheeks and made puddles on the floor. "Oh dear, well as long as he lived a special life." She said giving me a hug before she walked off. Michelle and the boys came out to find me. Michelle didn't look as normal and the boys don't seem themselves. "There you are." Michelle said relieved and pulled me close into a hug. "I know it's hard, I do, how about we go home and have a movie night?" She suggested. I nodded my head and we walked to the car. "Y/N, I've asked mum to let me stay in your room tonight, is that ok?" Jimin whispered. I took his hand. "It's more than ok, it's brilliant." I smiled.

We got home and everything was silent. It didn't feel like home anymore, it felt like a new house. Michelle pointed towards Yoongi and J-Hope. "You two, go upstairs and get blankets, pillows, socks for everyone.". She went to face Taeyhung and Jin. "You two, go and get some snacks like popcorn, chocolate or anything you can find." She told them. They sped off and she finally came to us. "And now you two, go upstairs and get some pyjamas for everyone.". Jimin and I got upstairs and went into our bedrooms, he got the boys pyjamas and I got mine and Michelle's. We came back down and the TV was turned on and the front room looked more like a luxury room.

We watched four films all night and it took 6 hours. By the time we put on the second film I was shocked. It was nearly 12:30 in the morning! Michelle, Namjoon, Jin and Yoongi were asleep for most of the third film. 

Finally we were all asleep at the time of 4:40 in the morning....goodnight dad