Monday

I forgot that we didn't have school today, it's the half - term! Finally!!

I woke up, Michelle and dad had already gone to work. The boys were still in bed by the time I got up.  I went downstairs to the kitchen and saw no one there. For the first time I could actually make breakfast, eat breakfast and chill out watching my favourite programs without being interrupted. It didn't last long though. Jungkook woke up and so did Taeyhung. "Hey Y/N, why are you alone?" They asked, standing at the door. "I woke up and just came down here." I answered. Both of them nodded and went into the kitchen, supposedly to get breakfast but came back out with three packets of crisp each. "Uh, put those back." I ordered them. "Get some real breakfast." I added. They did as I said and went to get proper breakfast. I walked out to see if they were doing as I told them to do but they were just sat in the table, staring into space. "What are you two doing?" I asked them as they sat up straight. "You said we couldn't have the crisps." Jungkook answered. "Yes but I also said get some proper breakfast." I told him. I walked over to the cupboard and pulled out two plates. "What are you doing?" Taeyhung asked, watching my every step. I got bacon out of the fridge and got a frying pan out of the other cupboard. I turned on the hob and placed the frying pan on there, got the oil out of the cupboard next to the fridge and squirted it into the frying pan. Jungkook and Taeyhung watched over me and finally realised that I was making breakfast for them. The rest of the boys ran downstairs after smelling the bacon that I put in the frying pan, smoke and cook.

After the bacon cooked, I got two slices of bread and placed the bacon inside. I grabbed the brown sauce off the side and  squeezed it out. After I had put the other piece of bread on top, I cut it in half and gave it to Jungkook. I repeated this six more times, until finally all the boys were fed. "Thank you Y/N!" They all said. The next thing I needed to do was wash the side from all the mess and clean the frying pan. I turned the hit tap on and let it run so it got warmer. "Let us help." I heard Jin say as he and Jim in started putting all the crumbs of the bread in the bin and putting the sauces and oil in the cupboards. "Thank you, you two." I said, pouring washing up liquid into the filling sink.

After I had scrubbed all of the plates that were used and the frying pan, I decided to put a load of washing in the washing machine. "You need to rest." Jimin said, guiding me to the sofa. I flopped onto the sofa, glad to sit down, my back ached and so did my feet. "But there's still so much to do." I said, getting back up. Jimin stopped me and pulled a serious face. "Sit back down, we will finish everything else." He said. I sat back down and watched TV. The boys had to do a lot, including;
Put the wet washing on the line,
Put a new load of dirty washing in the washing machine,
Tidy their rooms: putting their quilt covers and pillow covers in the wash, and put new one on and mine too.
Make sure all our homework is done (which mine is)
And put dirty clothes that lie around in the washing basket.

They all finished it quickly, because they all worked as a team. "Is there anything else?" They asked, making sure I had no excuse to get up. "No that's all of it." I smiled. The rest of the morning was relaxing and calm, we watched 3 films, horror, action and comedy.

When it was 3:30 I went back up to get my phone. I reached my door and felt someone's arms around my waist. "Jimin, get off." I chuckled. But he didn't answer. I turned my head and saw Jungkook. "Jungkook!" I screeched and Jumped out of his arms. "What?" He asked. I opened my door and walked in. "What is your problem, stop being like that with me, you can't love me." I said, looking at My phone. 3 missed call from: Michelle and Emma, 4 messages from Michelle. I looked at jungkook and then my phone.

Michelle: Y/N! It's your dad! He's in hospital!

I froze after what I'd just read. Jungkook knew something was wrong. "What's wrong?" He asked, walking towards me. I dropped to the floor and made a loud bang. Jungkook rushed to my side and looked at my phone. Everyone rushed up into my room. "Jungkook, what happened?" Jimin said, running towards me. I sat there with tears falling down my face. "Y/N?" Jimin softly asked. I didn't acknowledge him and I just sat there in shock. "D-dad." Was all I could say. Jimin took my phone out of my hand and looked st the messages.

Michelle: Y/N! It's your dad! He's in hospital!

"He's in hospital, he's in hospital" it repeated in my head over and over. Jimin cradled me in his arms and told Jin to start the car. Jin rushed down to the kitchen with RM and went to the car.

"Everything will be ok." Jimin kept telling me, but I couldn't believe him, I didn't know who to believe. Dad could be hurt, he could die, they don't know what I do. Dad has a heart disease. He could be dying.....