Thursday pt 2

And it was only the start....

Music was first, ironic right? I saw Jimin walking in. "Jimin, baby?" I asked silently so no one else heard except him. "What, are you going to have another go at me, cause I haven't been near her because of you!" He shouted. He doesn't love me anymore, just because I'm stupid enough to basically accuse him of cheating! My fist went into balls and tears streamed down my cheeks. "Why are you crying? You're not the one getting shouted or moaned at by the person you love." He said. I put my head down and he walked away. I decided to flunk the lesson, I couldn't face being next to Jimin, not at a time like this anyway.

At break Jungkook came up to me. "Where were you in music?" He asked. I didn't want to tell him that me and Jimin had an argument so I said that I had things to do. "Well, Jimin was kind of upset you weren't in there and he kept blaming himself." He added. That was when I felt really bad. "Where is he?" I asked. Jungkook pointed over to where Jimin was sat alone with his head in his hands. "Jimin?" I ran over to see him. "Jimin, ba-" I stopped after he looked up. "Don't stop calling me baby, do you not love me?" He asked with tears streaming down his face. "I do love you!" I Yelled from the top of my lungs. He pulled me in for a hug and whispered in my ear. "I'm sorry, I really am, I love you." The feeling I got after that was amazing. The rest of the day went fine until the group of girls that were on the bus, came over to us. "You two don't look like brother and sister, a you two dating?" One of them asked. I looked at Jimin and shrugged. "No, we're just brother and sister." I said. They all looked at each other and snorted whilst walking away.

After break, I had history, none of the boys were in there, but Emma was. "Hey Em." I greeted her. "Oh, hi, you can't sit next to me, this seats already taken." She said placing her hand on the desk next to her. "Oh yeah, I knew that." I awkwardly joked. I went towards our teacher, who's name was Mr Kahev. I think he was Indian, but I should keep that thought in my head. "Hello sir, where shall I sit?" I asked. He turned to look at me, he didn't look Indian, but he sounded like he was. "Sit next to Emma, there's no one sitting there, there never has." He laughed. I turned back to Emma. "Hey, sir told me to sit here, why did you lie?" I asked. I felt angry that she lied to me, I don't like liars. "Oh, I thought someone was sat here." She tried avoiding the subject. I threw my bag underneath 'my new desk' and I noticed a boy, that caught my eyes with his. Damn, he's got cute dimples. I felt myself blush. Once I was sat on the chair, I grabbed my history book out of my bag and opened it to a new page. "Anyway class, today we are going to be learning about the 'Cuban Missile Crisis'." Mr Kahev announced. "It all started in...." his voice faded away as I looked over at the boy. He's amazing? I couldn't focus properly, it took Emma 5 minutes to get my full attention. "Stop fan girling over Jacob." She ordered. So his name is Jacob eh? Cute! "You're meant to be with Jimin, what do you think he'd do if he found out you were blushing over Jacob?" She tortured. I decided to resist looking over at him.

After history was finished, I went to the privacy room. I went to the toilet and washed my hands. Whilst I was drying my hands a girl bumped into the door. "Are you OK? " I asked her. She nodded, she looked like one of those nerdy people. "Yes, I'm fine, why are you being nice to me?" She questioned. I shrugged and helped her sort out her clothes. "Well, I think it's nice to give people a chance." I replied. She smiled and told me I was nice. "You are too." I added before I walked out of the toilets. The boys were sat at a bench in the dinning room waiting for me to join them. "Hey guys." I cheered. They all waved back and started eating. "So, what do you think Michelle and dad are going to make us for dinner?" I asked, trying to make a conversation. They didn't answer and carried on eating.

****skip school****

I walked alone after school today as the boys had practise for their band. "Hey Y/N, wait up!" I heard someone shout. It was Jungkook. "Jungkook, you're meant to be practising." I said. He smirked "Yeah, but I told them I'm not feeling well." He said. As we both walked awkwardly home, he kept trying to wrap his arms around my waist. "Jungkook, please stop, you say that me and Jimin are together and that it's wrong, yet you are trying to get with me!" I shouted. I started to walk at a fast pace so I didn't have to walk next to him. "Please, Y/N wait!" I heard him yell, but I didn't obey. I just wanted to get home.

As I walked in the front door, Michelle watched me cry and run up to my room. "Y/N? What's happened sweet?" She asked me, I looked at her with mascara running down my cheeks. "What happened?" I repeated. "Alots happened Michelle, there's nothing in particular to outcast." I didn't even know what I was saying and by the look of her face, neither did she. "So why come home crying?" She asked again, closing my door for privacy.

I didn't want to tell her, but I had to.