Wednesday pt2

We arrived at the beach, grabbed some ice cream and sat among the sand. "Come on, join us in the water!" Jungkook exclaimed. I did as he said and brought Jimin along with me. I took my T-shirt off so I didn't get it wet, when it was off, I watched as all the boys faces dropped. I guess they thought I wouldn't ever do that?. "You look amazing." Jin said. I thanked him but also shivered. It was cold.

All of the boys took it in turn to go against the rest with me. First was Namjoon, we did a really good job getting Jimin wet. Damn, his hair when it's wet. I swapped Namjoon for Jin and it was really great fun. After all of them, it was finally me and Jimin. We were better than the others put together.

Soon after, Michelle joined in but she didn't stay for long. "Sorry you lot, will you be able to stay here while Jin drives me to work?" She asked. We all said yes and watched as Michelle and Jin walked off to the van. "Should we go back in again?" Jimin asked me. I was cold but I didn't say no. We splashed most of the time, getting each other in the face and eyes. I felt a hand go across my waist and screeched. "Don't worry, it's only me." Jimin whispered in my ear. I stopped wriggling and let him hold me.

"Should we walk home? Just me and you?" He said. It came to me as a shock because we were in another city and he wanted to walk home? "Jimin, it's too far to walk.", his face turned from a happy smirk to a puppy face. "Jimin, we can't. Maybe we can get Jungkook to drop us off at the shops?". His face turned back and I was happy. Jin arrived back but said he wanted to go home. This was our chance to ask now. "Oppa, can you take me and Jimin to the shops please? We'll walk home from there." His face was surprised but he agreed with me.

We all bundled in the van and drove off. I didn't bother putting my shirt back on, it was too much fuss. The boys didn't mind it either. "Just leave us here." Jimin pointed towards the pavement. "Thank you Oppa!" I said as I watched them drive off. Jimin and I went into the shops just to look around till we knew they were gone from the road. As soon as we counted to 10 minutes, we left. Hand in hand, laughing about what happened today. It couldn't of been more perfect. But it could get ruined, and it did. "Y/N, isn't this your step brother?" A voice that sounded familiar. "And are you dating him?" They taunted. I looked back to see him. My ex. Jaemin. I wanted to run, but my legs wouldn't move. "Y/N, who's this?" Jimin asked, releasing my hand from his. "Just an old friend." I tried to say but Jaemin wanted the truth to be spoken. "I wouldn't say old friend, she means 'Ex'." He smirked with the satisfaction of Jimin face. "Why did you break up with me?" He asked. I felt like screaming at him to be leave me alone. "What do you want?!" I couldn't help but get my anger out. "I want to know why you have trust issues now?" He laughed. I could tell Jimin was getting frustrated with Jaemin. "Why did you go through my phone?" He kept asking. "Leave her alone!" Jimin shouted, shoving Jaemin in the chest. Jaemin responded immediately by punching Jimin around the face. "Stop it!" I screamed but they didn't listen. "Stop!" I repeated. They listened the second time because I answered his questions. "I broke up with you because I knew you were cheating on me! I have trust issues because of you, you cheated on me! I went through your phone for the same reason...because you chased on my with your gay boy!" I fell to the floor. He carelessly laughed and clapped. "Did you actually think I loved you?". My whole heart fell apart, even though I left him. "That's it!" Jimin said. His fist clenched together, ready to beat the crap out of Jaemin, but I stopped him. "Can we go home?" I asked, pulling his shirt back. "Not yet, not until I've told you this Y/N." Jaemin stepped towards me. "I made a bet with a few friends of mine, and I won it, my prize is to hurt you." He whispered. Tears fell down my cheeks as I felt his fist connect with my face and arms and legs. "Stop it, she's done nothing wrong to you, stop!" Jimin said, cursing and trying to get Jaemin hands off me. "She deserved every bit of that." He spat as he walked away.

I wish none of that happened.

We got home and all of them saw the bruises. "What happened?" Jin asked. I didn't answer and ran to my room to be alone. Slamming the door, I flopped onto my bed and cried.  My door opened and closed again. "Y/N....?" I heard then say, I knew it was Jungkook. "Just leave me alone." I cried. He did as I said and was left alone.