Monday

My alarm went off, yesterday was still a shock to me. I told Jimin what happened between me and Jungkook, he was fine with it. "As long as you don't do it now." I remember him saying. Anyway, we had school. Moving to a new school that I had no friends in was a bit nerv racking. "Don't worry, we'll be with you most of the day." Comforted Rap monster. I was thankful that they were there for me when I most needed them.

Michelle dropped us off before heading off to work. Jimin held my hand whilst we walked behind the others. "So, what's your first lesson?" He asked me. "Maths." I huffed. I didn't really want maths on the first day but I guess I had to. Jungkook was in my tutor, which wasn't what I hoped for. "So, how's my beautiful babe?" He asked holding my hand under the table. "Jungkook-ah!" I slapped his hand. "I'm not your 'beautiful babe' we're just brother and sister!" I whispered. He looked away and then rolled his eyes. "What do you mean, you're mine!" He said. I shook my head. "I'm someone else's." I grinned and crossed my arms.

First lesson came and Jin was in it. Finally, someone that doesn't want to kiss me or be with me. English lesson was better, but it could've been even more better if Jimin was in it. We learned about war poetry and more things about war.

When it was break, Jimin came up to me. "Hey I haven't seen you since this morning, when do we have a lesson together?" He asked. I shrugged and smiled. The others came up as the other pupils flooded out of their previous classes. "Can we get some food?" Begged Jin. "Yes Jin." We all laughed. As we all lined to get food, a group of snobby girls came up to us. "Hey boys, why are you hanging around with that?" They asked pointing at me. I gave them a filthy look, "Well, it's rude to point and their hanging around with me because they don't like you, anyway, ta ta darlings!" I sarcastically said walking away waving my hands at them. I saw them roll their eyes and cross their arms as the stormed away.
"You know, you're gonna get picked on now, right?" Taeyhung said. I didn't think about it much but even if I did, it didn't bother me. "Nah, it's fine, I'll show them." I said paying for my food.

Break was over and I had music next. I saw Jimin walking the same way. "Jimin!" I Yelled, he turned around to see me running towards him. "Hey, what have you got?" He wondered to me. I looked at my timetable. "Music.". I watched as his eyes widened and a smile struck his face. "Me too!" He Screeched. We walked in together, hand in hand. As we opened the door, he was stood there, gobsmacked.

"Jungkook, what are you doing here?" I asked panicking, I unlocked fingers with Jimin and put my hands behind my back. "Did I not tell you? I'm moving to this class, so I can be closer to my new 'sister'." He chuckled. His laugh was evil. I sat down next to Jimin and Jungkook was placed on the other side. "Do you think he saw?" Jimin asked, keeping his voice down. "I don't know but if he tells, he's in for it." I smirk. Lesson went really quickly and before I knew it it was time to go home. 

"Hey boys, hello darling." Michelle cooed. "Hey." We all greeted. Jimin and I sat at the table waiting for us to be alone. "What's going to happen if mum and Gary find out?" It felt weird to hear someone call dad 'Gary' when he's their step dad, but then again, it probably feels the same way with Michelle. "I don't know, but they won't separate us, I know they won't." I answered him. Jungkook walked in after we talked it out. "I know your little secret, Y/N." He tortured. I felt like slapping him round the face, but I knew I had to stay cool. "I don't know what you're on about." I shrugged. He smirked. "I know about what's happening between you and Him." He said pointing towards Jimin. I pushed his finger down and ordered him to keep his mouth shut. I walked out of the kitchen with Jimin and dad was stood there with a stern face. "Hey dad." I cheered. He went past me and smiled. I heard him whispering with Jungkook. I didn't take much notice so I carried on walking with Jimin, until later that evening dad mentioned something serious......