Monday pt 2

Until dad came in and mentioned something serious......

"Y/N, I have something we need to talk about." He said. I sat with him on the edge of my bed in silence. "Jungkooks been telling me how you and Jimin have something special." He said. I nodded my head and and smiled. "Well yes, that because he understands me the most." I told him. He looked at me with concern. "That's not what I mean." He stuttered. I looked at him, my head clicked when I realised Jungkook walked in when me and Jimin were in the kitchen. "He told me that you and Jimin are 'dating'." He stopped after the last word. The silent tension was building and growing worse. "No, that can't be possible, it would be wrong." I quickly retorted.

After dad had the conversation with me, I texted Jimin.

Me: OMG dad nearly found out about us!

Jimin: How?!!

Me: Who do you think! Jungkook obviously!

Jimin: I'm gonna beat the crap out of him!!!

Me: calm down, it's fine, I took care of it.

Jimin: No, he deserves it, he nearly broke us up!

Me: Jimin Park, calm down now!

Jimin: How are you so calm? He nearly broke us up and nearly got us discovered!

Me: Jimin calm down before I do break up with you!

Jimin: You wouldn't do that.

Me: Trust me, I would.

After he had calmed down, we just spoke about what we think our future would be like.

Jimin: Our parents would've found out by then.

Me: Probably, but as long as we're still together it will be fine.

"Dinner!" I heard dad shout. I scrambled to my feet leaving my phone on the bed. I got downstairs to see Michelle and dad placing plates onto the table, Jungkook, V, Suga, Jin and Rap monster sat at the table. "Where's Jimin?" I instantly regretted saying. Dad looked at me and smirked. I sat down straight after and Jungkook opposite me, giving me deathly looks. I ignored him and waited for Jimin. "Sorry I'm late, I was texting James." He chuckled. I knew that 'James' was really me. I smiled as he sat next to me and we started eating.

After dinner, I grabbed my phone. 6:30 p.m and I had 4 texts from Emma and 2 from Jimin.

Emma: Hey, wanna meet?

Me: Sure, when?

Emma: now?

Me: OK. See you in a bit

I went downstairs and heard Dad and Michelle talking. "Well, what if it's true, what if Jungkook was right?" Dad whispered. "Of course I'm right, mum knows I don't lie." I heard another voice. "Well I guess, But Jungkook are you sure, Jimin would do no such thing." Michelle said. "I'm positive mum." He replied. I felt anger boil my blood. "I'm going out, bye!" I shouted so everyone could hear. Dad came rushing through the the kitchen. "Where are you going?" He asked. I shut the door before he could get an answer. I was so annoyed I just wanted to go away for ages.

Jimin: Where are you?

Me: Does it matter?

Jimin: Yes, it does, now where are you?!

Me: I'm with Emma, I'll be back at eight!

Jimin: Fine, I'll see you then maybe

Me: What do you mean 'maybe'?

Jimin: You'll see

I was confused on what he was on about, but I just forgot when I saw Emma. "So, what's been going on with you and your brothers?" She asked. I shrugged and then answered, "Well, Jungkook likes me more than a friend and so does Jimin and V." She looked at me and slowed down. "Do you like any back?" She asked. I swallowed hard. "I like Jimin, now if I tell you this, you can't tell anyone!" I Screeched. I needed to let it out, I needed someone to know. "OK." She signaled with her hands. "Well...me and Jimin...well..." I stuttered. "We're, basically.... together." I spat out. She looked at me in shock. "I shouldn't of said it. " I regretted. She shook her head and told me that I was brave for saying it.

The night moved along and Emma went home. "Bye!" She waved. I waved back and walked the opposite way.

Jimin: When are you coming back?

Me: Now, why?

Jimin: Gary and Mum have been asking me questions about our special bond'

Me: And what have you been saying?

He didn't answer straight away, I was thinking he was ignoring me.

Me: Well Jimin? Hello?!

Jimin: Sorry, they were asking more questions, and they kept hearing my phone.

Me: Oh sorry, I'm nearly home now, act like nothings happened.

Jimin: OK.

Me: BTW I heard dad, Michelle and Jungkook talking about us but I didn't listen to much cause I went out.

Jimin: It's fine, mum and Gary have told me, and their going to tell you too.

Me: What did they say so I don't actually have to acknowledge them?

Jimin: Well they said, "If you and Y/N do have something special, then stop it, you know it's wrong, we are not a family that like each other, sort it out or we will split you up" and then I started crying.

Me: OMG that means they now know about us!!!

Jimin: no they don't, I made an excuse saying James is dead.

Me: Why?

Jimin: Because I don't want them to find out and neither do you, right?

Me: Yes but, ugh don't worry I'm nearly home now

Jimin: Be prepared.

'Be prepared....'