Sunday

I woke up with yelling and shouting in the background. I got out of the bed and went to see what was going on. It was Taeyhung and Jimin. They were arguing about something. "Boys, what are you fighting about?!" I Yelled over them. They stopped and all went silent. I gave them an expression to say "Well? " No one answered so I told them to keep the noise down.

I went downstairs after I made my bed to get breakfast. Jimin stopped me in the hallway, I tried to wriggle out of his grip. "Jimin, I need breakfast.". He pulled me back with his hands around my neck. I felt his warm breath on my skin, making me shiver all over. I felt his tongue on my neck going in circles. I couldn't help but let out a little "mmh". Jin came around the corner and Jimin moved. "What are you two doing?" He asked suspiciously. I looked at Jimin and shrugged, and entered the kitchen. "Morning Michelle." I greeted. She turned and smiled. "Call me mum." She grinned. I smiled back but in my I head I said "There's no way I'm doing that, no offence.". 

After eating my cereal, I went in the front room to watch some TV. "What are you up to?" Jungkook asked. I stuck my tongue out at him and then said. "Watching something you're not." I giggled at the end. He told me that Michelle and the rest were going to do shopping and asked if I wanted to go with them. "No thanks." I simply answered. "Well you're going to be alone with me." He shyly said. My mind processed if I stayed with Jungkook. Alone. "Oh well." I said. I mean, I was going to be in my room with the door locked, so nothing was going to happen.

They left at 12 (lunchtime) and me and Jungkook were alone. He was watching them as the car pulled out of the driving space and sped off to do shopping. "So?" Jungkook said awkwardly. "Mhm." I mumbled. I felt his hand wrap around my waist. "Jungkook, what are you doing?" I asked trying to move his arm. "I wanna cuddle my step sister." He pouted. All of a sudden I felt a of lips on my cheek. His hands travelled to my jaw as he spun my face to his. "You look so beautiful." He said kissing me. I couldn't resist so I just went with it. We stopped after a while. "You're mine now." He said all of a sudden. "No, I can't, I'm someone else's, I think." I said to him. I watched his face turn from happy to upset and hurt and then angry. "Who?!" He screamed. I couldn't tell him that me and Jimin had something, but something told me that I had to. "Just someone, It doesn't matter." I shook my head and stood up.  He stood in front of me as I tried to go to my room. "Jungkook move." I ordered him as I struggled to move his masculine built body. Dad was home from work 10 minutes later. "Hey dad." I said as Jungkook moved. "Hey sweetheart, where's Michelle?" He asked kissing my forehead, then he saw Jungkook. "Hey son, how are you?" He asked him. Jungkook murmered and went to his room. Dad found out that Michelle was doing the shopping as she had left a note for him.

I went back to my room to wait for Jimin. I sat there wondering to myself if I was actually feeling for him. Stop it, you shouldn't even be thinking this, it's cringy and weird, you shouldn't like him that way. I thought to myself, I repeated it over and over again. I got a text on my phone, I looked at it and it was from Jimin!

Jimin: Help, mum's driving me insane xx

Me: That's why you should've stayed at home xx

Jimin: But I didn't think of that and plus, I always go there cause if I didn't then mum would know somethings going on xx

Me: Well, there isn't, is there? Xx

Jimin: Well, we kissed and I love you more than what we're meant to be xx

Me: Well so do I, but Jungkook and Taeyhung have something too, although Taeyhung hasn't tried to kiss me. Xx

Jimin: You like Jungkook!

Me: Oh come on Jimin, it's not like anythings gonna happen between any of us, it's wrong

Jimin: But you're mine, I love you, I don't want anyone else to have you Y/N.

Me: Jimin, we can't bring this up anymore, you know what will happen if anyone finds out xx

Jimin: I don't care anymore, me and you have lost this bond, I'm sorry but if I can't have you then I guess me and you can't get along.

Me: Oh Jimin, you know I love you more and I don't want to lose this special bond, I want this to work.

Jimin: Then you have to be mine and mine only.

Me: Yes, ok, I'm yours now xx

Jimin: Yay, we're on our way home now xx

Me: OK, I'll see you when you're back xxx

What did I just do? I'm now dating my step brother, my mouth wouldn't move and I sat there in shock. Dad knocked on my door. "Hey sweetheart, I'm gonna help Michelle unload the car." Dad called from the other side. I unlocked my door and stood waiting for Jimin. "Hey Y/N!" Yelled Taeyhung. "Hey Tae." I waved back. They all went to their rooms, except Jimin. "So, what happened between you and Jungkook?" He asked. Wait, does he know? "What do you mean?" I asked him uncertain if he knew or not. "You know what I mean." He said. I gulped in fright. "Jimin, I'm sorry, it was before me and you existed!" I exclaimed. He looked at me puzzled.....Oh no, what did I just lead myself to?