Wednesday pt 2

But would he remember sooner or later that I have an Ipad?

The only person that knew that was dad himself. He didn't notice that night, which surprised me. It was 5:00pm and Michelle was making dinner. "What are we having?" Jungkook asked. It was the first time I heard him speak since he got home. Michelle told him he'd find out when it's ready, but when I asked, I got a straight up answer. "We're having a roast." She answered. "Ugh, do we have to have a roast?" I groaned. It was ungrateful of me but I didn't care. "Come on its not that bad." She chuckled. I rolled my eyes and placed 7 plates on the table. Me, Jimin, Taeyhung, Jin, J-hope, Rap mon, yoongi and Jungkook. Dad walked in to help Michelle serve the food and saw me. "Ah, that's my girl, helping out instead of being on the phone or electronics." He smiled. "Yeah, only because you took away my only electronic equipment I love." I huffed. He stopped going to Michelle and faced me. "Excuse me young lady, but you need a break and you need to concentrate on learning." He spoke wisely. "No, you just do it because you think that it's a good way take your anger out on me." I answered back, laying the knifes and forks on the table. He came closer, towards me. "Don't be disrespectful young lady." He ordered me. "I don't know why you picked my dad Michelle." I laughed but she didn't laugh back. Dad threw a plate across the room. "Get upstairs, go in your room and stay there!" Dad shouted. I put my hands out for surrender and the boys walked in. "What was that noise?" Taeyhung asked. I pushed past them and ran up to my room.

Dad had sent me to my room and hour ago, and I still haven't had dinner. Are they starving me? I got my Ipad out and Jimin had texted me.

Jimin: What happened, why did dad send you to your room?

Me: don't worry

Jimin: I will worry, what's been going on?

Me: ugh, nothing, just please stop asking me questions, I need to think.

Jimin: Think about what?

Me: Things, now please stop, if dad catches me, I'm dead and so are you.

Jimin: Why me?

Me: Because you're texting me!

Jimin: Oh ok, I'll be up in a min

My mind went through all the stuff that had changed me. I was never horrible to dad, but it only struck me, my attitude towards him was changing. Was I right in giving him an attitude? No, probably not. But it wasn't my fault, he never takes my phone away from me, I want him to tell me that I can have it back now. But I knew that wasn't going to happen, so I decided to make a plan.

I know where dad hides my phone; in his drawer, where he keeps all his newspapers about sports. He thinks I don't know where it is, but oh, I know. Dad has work later and Michelle always stays downstairs when he's not here, she doesn't like going upstairs when all of us kids are up here. Everything was going to go perfectly, but what will I do when dad gets back, he'll see me won't he?

I put my Ipad back in my drawer and closed it. Dad walked in seconds later. Thank god for that! I sighed. "Right young lady, what do you have to say for yourself?" He asked with his hand leaning against the door. "I'm sorry, and stop calling me young lady, I have a name dad." I chuckled. "Now can I have my phone?" I added. He looked at me and huffed. "I told you earlier, you will have it when Michelle and I think you can have it back." He said, opening the door to leave. "But I need it, I always use it." I pleaded. I even managed puppy eyes. But it didn't work. Dad's stubbornness got the best of him.

He walked out of my room with passion as if he'd just won a medal for being strict with me. Jimin came up minutes later. "What did dad say?" He asked. I shrugged and made the excuse I wasn't listening, I wasn't lying that much because I didn't actually acknowledge dad, only on the bits that were important to me. Jimin has to leave my room when Michelle caught us talking. "Jimin, out please, your dad has sent her to her room for a reason." She ordered. He looked back at me and blowed me a kiss before he closed the door.

I watched TV all night, dad didn't come in once, neither did Michelle, which was weird because whenever I was in my room, she'd come in and talk to me for a while to get some "mother and daughter time." As she likes to say. But I guess today is different.

I wonder what tomorrow will be like....

I wonder....