Saturday

Grounded for 2 weeks. Why? Well apparently, dad said that the boys were banned from my room and if he found any if then in there, they'd be Grounded along with me, if I was involved.

Dad still hadn't found my I pad but he took Jimins' phone away from him, and he didn't have anything else. I couldn't even watch my TV, or listen to music. Dad and Michelle had work again today but they work later than usual. "Namjoon, Jin, make sure Y/N or Jimin, come out of their rooms unless they need the bathroom." He ordered. When they both left, I heard them all go downstairs. Except me and Jimin. It was unfair. I missed looking at his cute innocent dimples, the ones that made his face look like a baby. "Jimin-ah" I whispered to myself.

The day went past really quickly, I read a book that my friend had wrote for me just before I left my old school. It was about me and her, meeting our K-POP idols. G-dragon and Taeyang. I loved listening to their songs, it made me want to become a singer, but now, I don't really know what I want to do.

Do you love me? Taeyang?,  I watched as his eyes met mine, finally he gave me an answer. "Yes.". My heart fluttered as I smiled and hugged him. "I love you too." I said.

We reached GD's house and their was my best friend, and the love of her life. G-Dragon. "Hey you two look nice." I complemented. They both smiled and we got on with our day.....

I'd been gone from that school for a week and I had hardly got through any of the handmade book. It was 1,154 pages long, but I first care because it was about GD and Taeyang. I got to the part where GD and me go on a date, when Jin came into my room, with tears in his eyes. "It's Jimin...." he stuttered.

I got into the boys room where Jimin was held 'prisoner' and saw him laying on the floor, knocked out. "Jimin?" I called out, checking his heartbeat and forehead. He was sweating but his heart rate was normal. I heard little noises from him. "Jimin, it's OK, I'm here." I comforted. RM and Yoongi fled the house to go and fetch dad and Michelle, while me, Jungkook, Tae and Jin stayed at home and called an ambulance. "It's going to be alright." I whispered, kissing his forehead.

Jimins P.O.V;

All I could remember was thinking about what could happen if mum and Gary find out about me and Y/N through our texts on messenger. Mum knows about my password, and she probably will go snooping. It made me feel dizzy, I started sweating, thinking about the bad things that could happen to me and Y/N, I'd never be able to live without her. Never. The next thing I knew was I was in hospital after waking up. "Why am I here?" I asked. They all rushed to see me and answered all my questions. "So, I'm here because I fainted?" The words sounding ridiculous as they travelled out of my mouth. "Yep." They all answered. Y/N was sat on the other side of the room, fiddling with her fingers as if she was guilty of something. "What's wrong with Y/N?" I asked, getting my words back together. They all look over and Y/N walked out with tears streaming down her face. I tried to get up, but the others pushed me back down. "I-I-I n-need Y/N." I stuttered. Whenever she wasn't around, in the hospital, I stammered on my words really badly. It was as if she was my cure.

I was let out of hospital with a diagnosis of Claustrophobia, even though I wasn't scared of my room, it was the amount of time I was in there for. I didn't see Y/N on the way home so I guessed she was already at home, waiting for me.

Y/N's P.O.V;

I couldn't take it anymore, I knew what the others didn't, I knew that Jimin couldn't be locked in a room without anyone else there with him for a long amount of time. I could've stopped him having a fit/blackout. I couldn't take the guilt anymore, so I walked out. The worst thing to do. "Y/N?" I heard someone calling up the stairs as they ran towards my room. "Go away, please." I sobbed. They didn't listen and tried to open the door, but I locked it when I came in. "Leave me alone." I cried louder. They still didn't listen and tried even harder to open the door. I got up and unlocked the bolts. Jimin was stood there with tears in his eyes. "Why did you leave?" He asked. "Jimin, I could've stopped you from having the blackout." I said to him. He looked at me even more cautiously, like someone had stabbed him in the back. "What do you mean?" He spat out. "I mean, Michelle told me and me only, that you can't be in a room on your own for a long amount of time." I cried. He pulled me in for a hug. "I don't care, it's not your fault, I love you its fine." He stroked my back. "I love you too." I said nuzzling my head deep into his chest. He caressed me in his arms while kissing my head.

After Jimin told me everything was fine, he left my room and dad came in. "You're ungrounded, and for what you did, caring for Jimin and taking him to hospital, you can have this back." He said, handing me my phone back. "Thank you." I said throwing it on my bed and going to hug dad. "Jungkook was right dad...." the words slipped out. I had to make something up to clear my mistake. "He was right about me being a good sister to them." I instantly said. "Yes I know you are a good sister, now it's getting late, you should get some sleep." He said breaking out of the hug. "OK, goodnight dad." I said, closing the door.

I got dressed into my pj's and climbed into the bed. My phone was still turned off, I didn't turn it on, I put it on charge instead.