Sunday

My phone went off. Wait what? It was turned off and I only put it on charge. Why is it on? I grabbed it from the charger and look at it. 3 new messages and 2 missed calls. They were from Emma, to be honest, I didn't want to go anywhere near her nor speak to her.

Emma: Hey, I'm sorry about the other day, hope we ok....

Me: Not really....you were my best friend and I trusted you, why did you do that to me?

Emma: I'm sorry, I really am, I was just jealous because you had him, it's hurtful when you get your brother after knowing him for a week and me that's known him for longer and tried to get him and couldn't.

Me: Well, I'll tell him that because you and him clearly enjoyed each others company!

Emma: Please don't shout, I said I'm sorry, I only enjoyed it until you came, guilt came over me and I felt really bad. That's why I ran away

Me: don't shout? I have the right to shout! I'm annoyed and I was heartbroken!

Emma: I know, it hurt me too because I hurt you...

Me: Yes it should hurt you

Emma: I'm really sorry, I'll leave you alone....

Me: No, before you go, I'm just going to say, we're good as long as you don't do it again.

Emma: I promise you, I'll never do it again.

Michelle walked in my room with a card. "It's from a special someone." She smiled as she passed it to me. It had 'To my special girl' I looked at my phone for the date. It was valentines day? This was obviously from Jimin. "Oh thank you." I said putting it on my table so I could open it when she wasn't there to see. But she insisted I opened it there and then. Jimin walked in after, so did dad and the rest of the boys. "Open it." Jimin said walking up to me. "But..." I started. Jimin put his finger against his lips to signal me to be quiet. I teared open the paper and saw a beautiful card. It had a sparkly heart being hold by a teddy saying 'I love you!' "This is beautiful!" I exclaimed. Michelle and dad walked over to me and Jimin. "Jimin told us the whole story, me and Michelle have seen your bond and we can't split you up, it would be too much to handle." He said smiling. I looked back up at Jimin and smiled. "Thank you." I murmered. He held me hand and sat next to me on the bed. "No Y/N, thank you." He hugged me. Everyone cooed at the sight and then went so me and Jimin could be alone.

Once we were alone, I apologised to Jimin. "I'm sorry, I forgot to get you anything." He laughed at me, I was so confused. "What?" I asked. He looked at me, "I already have my gift.....you." he hugged me tightly. I looked at him and kissed his lips, I love you Park Jimin ♡