Chapter 13: The Fairy, The Diva, The Sorceress, and The Heiress

We left the room-hopefully, I will not have to go in there again, at least not on negative circumstances again- and went back into the same effing room I was in, like, 5 minutes ago.

Alexa is talking to some girls, the groupies that were up and alive during that whole mist thing, the first time. Alexa spotted me again, and waved me over.

I walked over slowly, hoping I won’t pass out or throw up from “shock rejection” or “Steleto power rejection”.

“Heiress Dakovsha, this is Magkadelena, also known Magka, and Kaoline. They’re both Outkasts, but it’s okay.” Alexa gestured to the girls she’s talking to. 

Magka looked like a fairy, and that was the best word to describe her. She has cat-like yellow eyes with pale freckled skin. 

She has flowing long hair in pigtails, but the odd thing was her hair was the color of lilacs. You’re right, it was purple

She waved at me shyly. “Pleasure to meet you, Heiress Dakovsha.”

You think that’s weird?

Wait until I describe Kaoline.

She has eyes that look like tiny waves-they flow and cascade with her movement.

She has a tattoo around her left eye-it pulses with every heartbeat and apparently changes colors with her mood.

Her hair was like fire. Literally. It was red and orange, like fire, but at the top of her head it was brown and green, like twigs. It actually lit her shoulder on fire while I was introducing myself.

I lifted my arm to put it out, but Kaoline stopped me. 

“It happens, Heiress. Oh, and pleasure to meet such royalty, especially since my upbringing.” Kaoline did a little curtsy.

“Oh, that’s right. We haven’t introduced you into politics. We’ll do that soon enough. But for now, let’s call Magka and Kaoline my-“ she searched for the right word-“apprentices. Yes, that sounds right.”

Alexa clapped. “Great! Since we know each other, we should become a team! A crime-fighting Steleto-empowered amazing 4-way duo!” 

Her perkiness surprised me, especially in light of recent events. Yup, we could be a team. The Fairy, the Diva, the Sorceress, and the Heiress.

Best team ever.

((Hey, Author over here! What should I call you guys? Steleto? Readers? Any other name? YOU DECIDE PLZZ THX :) ))