Ch.2 -This is why you stay together!

Just as Nicky seems to be at Wendelin's mercy, appearing out of nowhere, a sickly looking boy, Cole, socks Wendelin square in the jaw, shattering it while also sending her straight into Nezarec, knocking Jack of his back. The rest of the party finally reacts to what just happened and proceed to take separate actions, with most of the group checking in on Nicky to check if she's okay, Cole & Artorias discuss what just happened and Nezarec proceeds to restrain Wendelin as she struggles to no appeal in the golem's hold.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~The Real World~

Everyone, "............."

Guest friend voicing Nicky, "WHAT THE F***!"

Wendelin's player, "Hahahahahahahahaha!"

Dungeon Master(DM), ".....well okay then, moving on."

Guest friend playing Nicky, "THE F***!!!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wendelin seemingly both hurt and confused at what just happened begins to scream out in protest, "Lwfet fe wo you thunk of lock! I'm flily trying to till her, what's te thea!?" (Translation: Let me go you hunk of rock! I'm only trying to kill her, what's the idea!?)

"You tried to kill me! What the f***!"

At this point, Nicky had regained her bearings, choosing to lash out at the one almost responsible for her death. Taking this time to speak, the dark elf, Damaia, asks a question, "Why would you do that?"

Nicky, "Thank you!"

"We're still in sight of the city gates!"

"........."

Wendelin refused to give anything in the form of an answer, continuing to try and free herself from Nezarec's solid embrace. Deciding it'll look weird if he kept "hugging" her, Nezarec decides to carry Wendelin like a potato sack, effortlessly flinging her over his shoulder. It is at this point that the party realized that Artemis had already continued walking along and had gotten a good 20 yds away from them. Deciding to leave things as they were, the party picked up the pace to catch-up with her, eventually returning to how they were at the start of their journey....minus the extra distance between Nicky and Wendelin and the fact that Nezarec was carrying a "sack".

After only 30 mins, the party arrives at, what they can only assume to be, the convoy. However, after a quick investigation, all they can gather was the amount of damage that had been dealt. the scene is a mess, what little remains is charred black, with bodies burnt beyond recognition, piles of ash and chunks of ruined steel are the only way to make out where someone died. The burnt wreckage of the carriages especially saddens Nezarec, who was padding around the remaining wood, hoping to find something to make a new set of shields with. After a few minutes, Artemis was able to find a body that wasn't completely burnt, it wasn't any prettier however, savages cuts ran deep across the man's body, his steel armor becoming a coffin that melted onto his flesh.

Just as the party is about to give up, the owl, Ozwald, manages to find a small, nearly invisible trail leading into the woods. Excited at the lead, Damaia, Artemis, Ozwald and the Human-Dragonborn Hybrid, Esmery decide to follow it right away, however Artorias, Cole, Nezarecand Nicky wanted to check the convoy for more details, Wendelin and Jack being stuck with Nezarec, also stayed behind.  Thus, the party split up....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~The Real World~