Character Intros Pt.3 - Wendelin "The Weird"

For this one, keep an eye on her, she's a "weird-one" eehh *ba-da-csss*.....Here's Wendelin! Born from the body of a reanimated corpse, Wendelin had always been close to the magic of death. The litch that had been there decided to take the new born child and use her for a number of experiments. And so, Wendelin grew up under the care of the undead and the weird, she passed the time as a disciple under her “father”, Litch. It came as no surprise that she quickly learned the Way of the Necromancer, but what caught Litch of guard, was how she took control of him and his minions, using them to “play” and act out various activities. When Wendelin finally expended her magic power and passed out. Upon regaining consciousness, Wendelin found herself lost, and discovered the outdoors for the first time. Ecstatic at the numerous new things that surrounded her, Wendelin spent almost 3 whole years in those woods until she was eventually found by a dark elf. At this point Wendelin was still only 11 years old and had no knowledge of how to interact with other people, so she did the only logical thing she knew how to do, she tried to control the “strange purple man”, and when that didn’t work she started prodding him. Realizing that the girl was a bit strange he left her behind, to which responded to by just following him. Stalking the elf for a full week seemed to had worked, as the man, “Q”, took her in, spending the next 8 years teaching her to be (somewhat) normal. Finally wearing out her welcome, and Q’s goodwill, Wendelin was “kindly” pushed to explore the world. Realizing the possibilities at having more fun, Wendelin gleefully agreed with Q’s “persuasion”. And while she didn’t start of all that well, Wendelin eventually made her way to civilization, all to the start of her “new, wonder, fabulous, one-of-a-kind ADVENTURE!!!”(.....May the gods have mercy on Naver.)

-----------------------------------------------------------

Yah, so when I asked Wendelin's creator, who "Wendy" was based off of, she said it was primary Bellatrix (Harry Potter) and Raven (Teen Titans), with a little bit of Hela (Thor: Ragnarok).....so.... yah....

Her appearance:
"Who cares, so long as she looks crazy cool!"

Her class is "Sorceress".