Character Intros Pt.1 - Jack "The Hammer"

The first of our "heroes", is Jack. Born with the inherent powers of a berserker, Jack's family sent him to Vinland at a young age, in the hopes to give him what he needed. His family on the other side of the world, Jack was taken up by a Vinland family, who he stayed with when he wasn't training how to harness his powers. Years pass, and Jack "the Hammer" has come of age, attaining the recognition of his master, and his family's blessing, Jack set off to visit his biological family. However, upon arriving at his birthplace, he learns that his parents and most of his old tribe were killed by his little sister, who had apparently also inherited the berserker blood, and got drunk off its influence after hiding it for many years. Swearing on his family's grave to stop his sister and bring her home, Jack sets off, no leads, no clue as to where to start, only a gut feeling and a pair of hammers at his side.

-----------------------------------------------------------

The friend who made this character originally wanted a werewolf named, "Jackhammer", but I figured out what was going on and nerf-ed, both his character and his name.
=P

I can't say this game ain't gonna have potty humor, but I am going 2 try and avoid it.

As for his appearance:
7ft tall
Beastkin, wolf variant
Medium buff build
Grey fur
1 red + 1 blue eye
And an impressive set of canines

His chosen class is "Beserker"