Character Intros Pt.7 - Cole

Another one of our heroes, displaced from his own time, Cole. Once a Spirit of Compassion, it found a young boy, who, as it had many times before, it tried to help, but unlike before, it couldn't. No matter what it did, the spirit was powerless to ease the suffering of this young boy, a boy so hurt, starved and forgotten, that all he wished for was death. And so, seeing no other way to help the poor soul, the spirit became him. It became, Cole.

For the years that followed, "Cole", continued to do his best to help others, making them forget about him soon after. Eventually, he came across a group of people he would soon call friends, and forever remembers as family. It was during his time with them, that he learned to become more, "human", to learn that sometimes it is better to remember, to grow from a memory, then it is to forget and avoid the pain. After parting ways with his friends, Cole would then journey with a bard by the name of Maryden, finding new ways to live life, while helping people all the same.

Many years have passed since then, and now Cole finds himself dragged towards something, dreams of destruction haunt his sleep, he doesn't know what is coming, but he does know this. He'll be there to help stand against it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another "copy-paste" character! This one was genuinely intriguing for me, as I had previously played all 3 games of Dragon Age, and was pretty well informed on the world that my friend was basing his character off of.

Cole being the more human version of himself, was a great idea on my friend's part, as it not only kept me from having to nerf certain aspects of his character, but also allows for him to be a little more "creative" with his play-style as a "developing" human. So another character to keep an eye, on in my opinion.

His appearance:

Deathly pale

Blonde hair

Light blue eyes

His class is "Rogue".