Character Intros Pt.5 - Ozwald

Introducing, the boy who lived, the party's only healer, Ozwald. Being magically gifted was always a blessing for Ozwald, especially with his talent in the field of healing magic. He quickly surpassed his classmates and earned himself a pretty major reputation as a student, and was recognized for his abilities, gaining the chance to train under his school's headmaster. However, one day as he was preparing for the upcoming magic exams, his fellow disciple, Marcus, tricked Ozwald into falling for a trap which trapped him inside the body of his pet desert owl. Marcus then handed the "owl" of to a traveling merchant who ended up selling the "fine specimen" to a rich noble in Ying-Sohw. Luckily, it wasn't long before his owner was killed by a mysterious female, who then released him from his cage, allowing him to fly away free. After flying around aimlessly, Ozwald was able to find a Drow mage, willing to help him relive the seal on his body. However, Marcus had outdone himself, the seal was directly tied to him and couldn't be completely undone without his power. So, with a goal in mind, Ozwald sets of in order to get his life back.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Imagine how confused you'd be, if your friend said he wanted to be an owl. Not the furrie/beastkin type owl, but a full blown, naturally born, owl...that uses healing magic....
Albeit, it sounds awesome, but it also creates problems with inter-team communication.

His appearance:
Owl form - average barn owl
Human form-
5ft 10in
Brown hair
Glasses

His class is "Wizard/Healer"