Character Intros Pt.4 - Damaia

Next, may I present, the fair lady, Damaia. Born to the noble family of Terrasen, Damaia spent most of her early childhood happily, receiving some of the finest tutors. However, soon after her little sister’s, Rhile, 2nd birthday, the King of Ying-Sohw, fearing the Terrasen family’s growing influence, hired a group of assassins to kill them during the night. Damaia, returning from a short night of exploring the rooftops, bore-witness to both her parents death as they were cut down in a flurry of blades inside of their home. However, before she could even process what had just happened, she felt herself running, when she finally gained some traction in her mind, she realized that she had ran into her house, that was still filled with the people who killed her parents. Moving as stealthy as she possible could at 10 years old, Damaia grabs her sister, her exploration bag, and a set of steak knives. Things had gone well, she stepped out her window, preparing to return to the rooftops, only to take her first step and slip. Waking up the next day, Damaia finds herself in the care of the King of Spiders, a hidden group of thieves/assassins, who had apparently taken pity on Damaia and her sister. He offers Damaia a deal, working for him, learning his trade and he promised to take care of both of the 2 sisters and better, get the power to avenge her family. The next 9 years are spent sneaking, stealing and killing, not as a common assassin or cutthroat, but as a “Spider of Ying-Sohw”. Damaia is called to “the king’s” room, where he tells her it is time for her to make a choice, she is old enough to decide if she wants to stay a “spider” or move on to be her own person. Deciding the time has come, Damaia choses to head out and find her parents killers. Leaving Rhile with the Spiders, Damaia set of.

-----------------------------------------------------------

A fellow book-lover, this friend chose to model her character after one of her favorite characters in Throne of Glass.

Her appearance:
Purple hue skin
White-ish hair
6ft 4in

Her class is "Rogue".