Character Intros Pt.8 - Artemis Magnus

Born as the illegitimate child of a very "powerful" man, Artemis's mother was forced to keep the matter of their affair a secret from everyone, leaving her teaching job to live out on the border near Emora. Years after Artemis's birth, her mother is contracted to work in Emora's capital as a teacher, she takes Artemis with her, not wanting to leave her daughter behind. Many more years later, having become a semi-reputable teacher, Artemis's mother has been asked to attend and speak at a school in Derori, thinking nothing of it, she said yes and prepared to get on a airship for the journey. However, unknown to her, Artemis, who was 30 years old as of then(still a child by elven standards), had taken her mother's books and begun to try and learn "how-to-magic", but with little luck. So, the night before her mother's voyage, she took her mother's personal journals and discovered why it was that her mother never spoke of her "father". It then that she decided to confront her mother. But while Artemis's sudden entrance is surprising, it does nothing to get her mother to reveal who her actual father is. Artemis's blood boiled with anger, suddenly out of nowhere, the entire ship began to shake and tear apart. However Artemis falls unconscious into her mother's embrace...Upon awakening, Artemis finds herself lying unharmed near the wrecked airship. She searched for hours, praying to gods that her mother's body wouldn't be amongst the wreckage, but the gods had turned a blind ear it seemed. As she lifted up yet another board, there lay the person she had been looking for, but her life had long since faded from her bodies and mind. A swirl of emotions swirled through Artemis, and like before, everything around her shook and the wreckage, the bodies, everything nearby, burnt to a fine black glass. Everything was burnt to nought, everything except her mother. She knew naught how long she laid there, tired, distraught and lost, but when she finally retrieved herself, she buried her mother, with a simple flower at the center of the blackened earth, the only spot of life in that scorched crater, she said her goodbyes. Not knowing what came next, she set off with a new fire in her eyes.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thankfully, this one isn't like the previous 2, but is still a parody of the character Polaris from the Marvel Universe. Thankfully, Magnetism isn't a early-game spell, cause otherwise ther'd be hell to pay with the Queen of Metal on the scene.

The most "interesting" thing about this character however, exist in her age. She is only 34 years old, the average lifespan of an elf (in the D&D universe) is 700 years, do the math, and she's not even 10 years old by elven standards. THAT'S RIGHT BOYS! WE GOT OURSELVES A LEGAL LOLI HERE!   XD

In all seriousness though, it is gonna be a story attribute that comes up when the party deals with other elves, so that's gonna be fun.     -w-

Her appearance:

Green eyes

Blonde hair

just below average height

Her class is "Sorceress".