Chapter 11

Y/n groaned as she sat in the bed doing nothing .

Lena was still in the meeting , or maybe even something else since she was taking so long .

To Y/n , Lena went to a meeting , flew to Numbani , had brunch , took a two stop flight back , landed and then went to another meeting .

Of course this was over exaggerating and Y/n was just bored , so her brain decided to become creative and made that story up herself .

Not even Angela was here to accompany her since she counted as an active agent . The nurses on the other hand , the y/e/c eyed girl didn't want to bother them . She was sure there were more patients who were in more need .

But in reality , it was only a few agents with a cramp , cold or there to skip all the activities and training . Not as serious as rip tire to the back . Which was serious all on its own .

All Y/n was given was a coloring set and a coloring book .

"Just like a kid." Y/n grumbles . Y/n stared at the set at the foot of her bed and groaned .

"Like the kid I am." Y/n says and grabs the colors and the book , succumbing to her childish ways . The y/h/c haired girl started coloring all the pages in . Since her coloring skills were beyond the average five year old , the pictures looked much more better despite it being simple pictures .

At this point Y/n let time past by , not caring what was happening around here . 

Not like anything was happening . 

Half the population were the agents , that were at the meeting , the rest were workers or the nurses . Who , Y/n assumed , didn't really want to deal with her chilish attitude . I mean , she is basically coloring a kids coloring book .

"I see you caved." a soft voice says . Y/n looks up to see her nurse carrying a tray of food . She comes in to serve her breakfast , lunch and dinner . And right now it was dinner .

Angela's orders .

"Yeah , I got to bored." Y/n says sheepishly . The nurse laughs at her response and places the tray on the table in front of her . "Don't worry about it , I won't judge . If I were in you're shoes , I would have started talking to myself." the nurse joked , Y/n cracking a small smile .

"Well anyway , enjoy you're food and don't get to bored okay?" the nurse says politely . Y/n nodded and gave her a thumbs up . One last laugh and the nurse leaves out the door .

The y/e/c eyed girl put aside the colors and book before putting the tray on her lap . A plate of rice with a side of chicken , a bowl of soup and a juice box . There were even cookies with a little note stuck to it .

A little treat~
-Nurse Jen

"Yes." Y/n does a small fist pump before digging in .

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Okay cadets , round five ! Keep standing!" Soldier ordered .

Right now they were in the training simulation area . Where holograms are generated for training .

Lena and her team were up and this has beem going on for hours . It works like this , the team has to fight of the horde of Talon grunt holograms until all members of the team are down .

Whats the challenge ?

Physical and mental fatigue . The soldiers have to be in tip top shape to be able to keep up the fight for hours .

The longest lasting hero would have to Zarya who reached round ten on her own when the rest of her members gave up around round four or five .

Lena was snapped out of her thoughts when more holograms appeared .