Chapter 7

Y/n woke up , expecting to be in a sleeping bag on the cold ground .

But she woke up with a certain brunette in her arms , sleeping with her on the couch . The memories from last night started to flow back into her brain . A faint blush tinted her cheeks .

Y/n was well aware of her behaviour to Lena and felt awful doing it . All she wanted to do was just inflict the same pain Lena made her feel in the past .

But whats that going to solve ?

Nothing . Absolutely nothing . I guess those stories don't lie , something we can thank them for atleast  Y/n thought . The y/h/c haired girl slowly unwrapped herself from Lena's grip and headed to the kitchen to make herself some tea . Already knowing Lena has a minor addiction to tea , she made an entire teapot of tea . "Thanks love." Y/n heard a soft voice speak .

Y/n turned around startled . "Don't do that Lena!" Y/n exclaims shoving the Brit slightly . Lena seemed taken back by Y/n's playfull act , she loved in nonetheless . "I know how much you love tea , so I made some for you , uh , us." Y/n scratched her forearm nervously . "Thanks then love . Nice of you to think of me." Lena thanks . "I always do." Y/n admits , making Lena turn into a tomato . The sudden confidence took Y/n by suprise , a bit worried she made the brunette unomfortable . Although , the blush on her cheeks say otherwise .

Satisfied with her words and the results , Y/n turns to continue making the tea . Lena sat down on the island table , her chin resting on her arms . Watching Y/n . 

"There we go." Y/n placed the teapot on the table and went over to the cupboard to find some cups . "Third one to the left." Lena giggled , watching Y/n look around frantically . The y/e/c eyed girl turned around for a moment to glare at the girl before looking in the cupboard Lena told her too . Y/n grabbed two cups from the cupboard and handed one to Lena , pouring the tea into the two cups . 

The pair had a few laughs and conversations , just a normal interaction between friends

But neither of the two wanted it to stay that way . Y/n was wondering whether to make a move or wait for it . Lena , on the other hand , already beat her to it . Not wanting to waste any more time . "Hey love , I know it can be pretty boring and all . Staying in my room all day , so I was wondering if you wanted to go around . Or even go out if you want?" Lena asks , internally cheering that she managed to not stutter or stammer .

Y/n looked at Lena with a warm smile . "Its not boring , but I would love too . I really want to go around , but my history here kind off puts me off." Y/n says in embarassment . 

"Hey , its alright . I'm sure you haven't met the new agents here!" Lena says . "You sure ? I mean , I have a pretty bad record here after you went missing . I won't even be suprised if you heard , already know or overheard from the workers here." Y/n says , a hint of dissapointment in her tone . Lena looks at Y/n with a sad and guilty expression . "How about we meet Winston ? He did really want to meet yo- Wait ! I was supposed to that yesterday !" Lena screeched . "You didn't happen to see him yesterday ? Did you?" Lena asks worriedly and Y/n shakes her head .

"Well better do that now!" Lena says and Y/n chuckles . "Hold no let me go change." Y/n says and Lena nods in understandment . Y/n leaves and goes into Lena's room to change while the Brit waits outside . Not long after , Y/n opens the door slightly to peek her head outside . "Um , Lena ? Do you have any clothes I can borrow?" Y/n asks .

"Yeah , I still have you're clothes actually from before . Their in the top left drawer." Lena says and Y/n sighs in relief . "Thanks you a live saver." Y/n smiles and closes the door . Lena giggles but secretly hopes Y/n doesn't find Lena's private drawer filled with Y/n's hoodies . A secret storage . A few minutes later , and Y/n comes out . A sly smirk or on her face . "Okay , you're turn . Nice storage by the way." Y/n teases . Lena's eyes widened and her cheeks turned into a deep shade of red .