6. More than he seems

Magsimula sa umpisa

'What?' I mouthed as she chuckled. Jayden just shook her head from left to right and she mouthed back 'Nothing.' with a smirk still all over her face.

"What are you looking at?" GV asked with a confused tone as he began to turn his head to a chuckling Jayden.

"Nothing!" I quickly assured him as I managed to probably give him the fakest smile.

"I know what this is about, I'm sorry." GV finally said after a minute. "What you know?" I asked my blush growing. He knew Jayden was teasing me, this was so embarrassing.

"I should've asked you before we danced, you should've told me you didn't want to dance." GV replied his lips becoming a straight line.

"Wait what no this isn't about that." I assured him and looking directly at him. "You sure?" He questioned further to which I nodded my head and said, "Positive!"

"Then why are you blushing so much?" GV asked his smirk coming back. 

"What?! I am not blushing GV!" I whispered as I saw others looking at us. "Sure keep lying to yourself babe. Oh look there it is again." He continued to taunt. All I wanted to do right now was to erase that smirk off of him, and I could name so many ways to do that right now.

I kept glaring at him, even though my blush said otherwise. Why did he act so, so cocky? It drived me crazy. I never met anyone that was as cocky as him. 

As soon as the slow dance ended GV grabbed my [insert hand you write with] and planted a kiss on it. I smiled and played along as I curtseyed with my invisible dress.

As soon as the song ended it went back to the party dancing music. The song Beat of My Drum began to play and Jayden walked towards us with her girlfriend following her. 

If you don't like this song or don't know this song just use your own favorite song or here:

"All day I was out falling thinking bout you" Jayden began to sing as she fingered gunned to the girl that she was previously dancing with. She then chimed in "Buzzing by myself at night same place, same old rhyme." She sang out loud as I began to sing the chorus for her. 

Before I could even process what was occurring I felt GV grab my arm and spin me around as he sang, "Same troubles on my mind too, I still chase and don't know why forever and ever, you'd never believe."

Trying my best not to fall from the dizziness I quickly sang along as I spun myself along and marched on forward to him pointing a finger into his chest. "For better or worse, this is all just a dream, whenever the pressure got you on your knees just take it or leave it as long as you're free."

After that we all began to dance and sing along to the chorus I couldn't help but feel upset when it was all over. I loved the idea of a club and I didn't want to leave the classroom.

"Well guys time to leave, unless you want to help clean the mess you all made." The teacher said as students began to leave.

"Today was fun, I would help clean up but I have to run back home, didn't do my chores." I lied they weren't called chores because I decided to them for my mom. Jayden pouted at that and hugged me goodbye.

"Wow you're leaving without giving me a hug as well?" GV quickly added in as soon as he saw us hugging. "No you have cooties." I answered him even though I was already hugging him. As I was hugging him I felt something strange, something about being in his arms made me feel safe like I could finally depend on someone to help me out and not feel alone anymore. 

At that thought I tugged on his hoodie as I felt tears begin to form. "What's wrong?" GV asked worriedly but I didn't let him let me go. "Nothing." I replied quickly but the crack in my voice said otherwise.

"Hey don't worry you'll see me soon." He said but then groaned when I punched him in the stomach to which I laughed at. "Here take this." He then said with a smile on his face. "What is it?" I asked him cautiously.

"It's my phone number, incase you want to call me of course you will I mean you're practically crying at the thought of leaving this behind." He said as he threw a pose. "Of course." I laughed and waved goodbye as I left the club.

It was time to face the reality now, I had my fun now it was time to face the truth.

----

new chapter!!!

Any ideas of what's going to happen next?

You all know who GV is right? [no it's not JD]

until next time!