Chapter 3: Good News!

Start from the beginning

"I'm warning you, stop copying me!" He shouted.

"I'm warning you, stop copying me!" I shouted back.

Then he lunged at me and tried to grab me, turning into Naruto I jumped into the air and landed on his back laughing and some of the class was laughing as well. Then jumping off his back I landed on his desk and started to stick my tongue out at him in a taunt, this made him even angrier, which in turn made me and the class laugh harder.

"Naruto cut this out right now!" Iruka shouted at me.

"Silly Iruka, Naruto is up there in his seat" I chuckled at him and pointed up at the real Naruto who was laughing his ass off.

I started to turn into everyone in the class, even myself to throw him off my trail, though when I turned back into myself Naruto turned into me, though it wasn't a perfect transformation is was good enough to pass as the real me when Iruka looked up for a second to see if I was in my seat or not.

I kept transforming into all the students in the class room, jumping and running around to escape Iruka while the class laughed at the entertainment they were getting instead of school work and lessons. It was fun at the start but not it was slowly starting to get boring for me, Jumping up and sitting on top of his desk I transformed back into my self and held out my hands.

"I give up this is boring, take me away" I said dramatically.

"CREED, IT WAS YOU THE ENTIRE TIME?!" Iruka shouted at me.

"Yup, had Naruto transform into me when I transformed back into myself to fool you. Which judging by your reaction, worked like a charm" I smiled at him.

"THAT WAS...very smart" He started to yell at first then oddly calmed down.

"Huh?" I sat there confused.

"That was smart having Naruto transform into you while you transformed back into yourself, though I must admit I'm ashamed not to have noticed that" He said with a small chuckle.

"Umm...thanks I guess, so does this mean I'm not in trouble?" I asked him.

"No your not, I could actually use that prank you just pulled as a test for next years class. Now back to your seat I have a class to teach." He said as he pushed me off his desk.

I walked up to my seat and sat down in shock, I was planning and excepted the fact by doing the prank I would get into a lot of trouble, but here I am sitting back in my seat with no punishment since I gave Iruka an Idea for a test he could give the students he will get next year.

The rest of the school day went by every slow and boring but it was also I little fun, since me and Naruto would play little games with each other to keep from getting too bored and fall asleep, I got out of getting once so I doubt Iruka was going to let me off a second time for falling asleep during his class.

Once class and ended and school was over me and Naruto ran out of the school cheering and chasing each other, but both of us stopped when we spotted Gramps standing at the gates waiting for me. All of the other students and their parents had stopped what they were doing at looked at Gramps confused as to why he was here.

Smiling I said my goodbyes to Naruto then ran over to Gramps with a big smile on my face, Gramps opened his arms to me as I ran over to him and I ran into them giving him a big hug. Turning back around I gave Naruto a wave then me and Gramps left to go to the market for the shopping Asuma told me I would be doing this morning.

People stared at us while we walked to the market and it was starting to make me uneasy, I wasn't use to a lot of people looking at me since me entire life was spent in secrecy away from everyone and everything because of Orochimaru. I hate that man now, and I will make him pay for taking me away from my real parents and stealing my childhood with them.