- six.

— rewritten
(if comments don't sense it's because i'm lazy and i'm rewriting on old chapters)

tick tock tick tock tick tock

Sunhee's eyes were focused on the clock. It was currently 4:15pm it read. Why is time going so slowly? she internally groaned. She had another 45 minutes till she could leave, or so she thought.

"You know, I was told to keep you back for the amount of time you missed class," Jimin finally spoke since he had her move to the front. "So that would be 40 minutes for lateness and then another hour for the custard mishap!"

Sunhee's jaw dropped as she looked at him in disbelief. Jimin inwardly smirked as he stood, walking over and taking a seat on the desk she was sat at. "Word of advice, next time you decide to be late keep it to a minimum, yes?" He carefully pushed her chin up, closing her mouth.

"Bullshit." she managed to get out. "No way is that a rule." she denied.

"As of our staff meeting at lunch, it was." Jimin beamed.

"You really want to spend more time with me, huh?" Sunhee asked looking up at him directly. Jimin only smiled. "Well, what am I supposed to do for the next hour then?" My fingers drummed agains the table as I waited for Jimin to make up his mind.

"Well, the class store room could do with some cleaning, you up for it?" He asked poking my forehead.

"Stop," I frowned swatting his hand away. "Stop touching me you weirdo,"

"I- I wasn't trying to-"

"I'm only messing," I cut him off seeing the panicked look on his face. "This store room can't be that bad, can it?" I asked not directed to anyone specifically as I got up.

right...

"And I have to do this?" I sighed looking at the mess. "How does this even happen?" I looked back over to Jimin who only shrugged.

I let out yet another sigh and began the task. Mr Park's scribbles on paper could be heard faintly as i reorganised and cleaned. After just over half an hour maybe I decided that it was done.

"That's a good as it's going to get." I called out putting away the last piece of stationery. I closed the doors and returned to the front of the class. He still wasn't finished.

I couldn't help but stare as he continued to mark papers. He was my brothers friend yet I don't recall meeting him. Ever. Yet he looks so familiar...

"Want a picture?" Jimin asked glancing up.

"Have we ever met before?" I asked him suddenly. "Only, you look familiar but I just don't remember." I waited patiently watching his lips fall into a frown ? It was gone as quick as it came. His expression fell neutral I guess, as he began speaking.

"I'm not sure. I've known your brother since we were children. Maybe we met once when we were younger." he answered looking back down.

"Possibly..." I tried recalling to when I was a small child but the end result is my head beginning to ache. Oh well.

"Can I go now?" I asked.

"We've got....15 minutes," he stated checking his watch. "Can you wait a little longer?"

And that concludes this. I spent the remainder of the time sulking, wishing so hard that I could be with my friends right now....

happy new year! i hope you guys had a great holiday and wish you all the best in this new year!!