- four.

— rewritten
(if comments don't make sense it's because i rewrote on the original parts)

SunHee's POV

Monday rolled around in no time. I managed to successfully avoid Jimin throughout the remainder of the weekend. Since Seungmin and I stuck together like glue after our older brothers left it made it much easier.

However, at the end of the day I have my first detention with him, Park Jimin. Then I'm at stuck alone with him at home until my brothers return. Seungmin included as he goes to stay with his friend today.

Speaking of which, Seungmin left earlier as he was going to drop his things off at his friends who meant I would be going to school on my own as Driver Yun was going to stay with my younger brother. So I'm walking, great. And I'm running late. Amazing (!)

"SunHee," Ah no don't talk to me. "I'm also running late, do you want to me to drive you too?" Jimin asked catching up to me outside.

"Uh...I'm good thanks." I replied about to walk up the drive way when he gently grabbed my arm.

"It's going to rain soon. I can't let you walk." He reasoned. True, it would rain.

"It's cool. I'll catch the bus." I shrugged. Dude, I do not want to get into your car.

"That's quite a walk away. Just come with me?"

Okay fine. Just because I don't want to get wet in the rain. "Fine," I replied. "But only because I don't want to catch a cold." He smiled at me.

Why does he look familiar? No really, he looks familiar but I swear I've never seen this man before in my life-

The drive to school was quite. Unlike the last time I sat in the passenger seat as he had opened the door for me.

Halfway through the drive my phone lit up bringing a smile to my face.

sol:
i saw something on the way to school earlier

reminded me of you!!

me:
lol what was it

sol:

looks just like you!!

me:
if you look at it sideways

it look just like your face!!

sol:
you running late or smth?

i scoured the fields
i scoured the buildings
i scoured the rest of the campus

but alas
no bestie in sight