- one.

— rewritten
(if comments don't make sense it's because i rewrote on the original parts)

16/03/17
20:56

I guess this is somewhat a diary. Why is a 17 year old writing in a diary you may ask. It a form of therapy I guess. I've been journaling since i was 10. It helps me relax, it helps me calm down.

Now, Pranks. Prank's could be fun. Prank wars could be more fun. especially the way my friends and I did it.
Every year on the second week back to school, would engage in a month long prank war to start of the terms. It was split into five teams.

Week one was me changbin vs areum and mark lee. winner would be youngmi and seungkwan in week three. Spoiler alert, Changbin and I won!! Neither of us fell for their pranks and we had managed to get them both out!

Week two was Lisa and Hansol vs Sana and Lee Chan. Lisa got Chan, she glued him to his seat 💀 which meant that Chan was out. However, Sana slapped back by switching Lisa's lunch, see she always brings a sandwich, so Sana brought one with sand in it. Thing is so did Hansol. He had the genius idea to give Lisa actual Sandwiches and switch with Sana. The end result was them both spending the rest of the day in the infirmary which
left only Hansol.

Week three. Ah that was fun. YoungMi started off with a bang. See, she made Changbin believe he had gotten expelled. Well not expelled but on the way to expulsion. She printed out a red report card, this meant that you were being monitored by all your teachers and if they all gave a negative response you would be expelled or excluded for a couple of days. She sighed his name and left it on our homeroom teachers desk to make it believable.

It was 1 v 2. My first target was Seungkwan. I changed his timetable, well changed Maths with P.E so he while his class had maths, he went to the gymnasium. Now YoungMi would be a struggle. She's very precarious so doing something 'big' won't do. It has to be old school. So I water bombed her. I placed a bucket of water over the door to the school roof, which we go to hangout on, Sana was the first to walk through and luckily sh didn't push the door wide open so when YoungMi did she got soaked.

So now it's me vs Hansol. And I have the perfect plan. We have three days left till it's over, if i get this right then it'll be over tomorrow!

SunHee yawned getting up out of her chair. The clock read 21:27. It wasn't as late as she thought it was. Still, she had classes the next day and a big prank to pull off. Maybe an early night would do her good?

She decided to get a glass of water before anything, so she left her room, making sure to not fall down the three steps she had. Yes, her room was three steps up the ground floor.

The house was quiet, as expected. Two of her eldest brothers were away on work and the other most probably out with his friends. The youngest was probably sleeping already.

"SunHee?" She almost dropped her glass in sudden shock. She let out a sigh of relief seeing her youngest brother. "What are you doing?"

"What are you doing?" She asked, eyes fixated on the baseball bat in his grasp.

"I heard a noise...." He frowned. "Guess it was just you,"

SunHee nodded holding up her glass to show him. "Just came to get water, I'm heading to bed now though. If you need anything wake me up? okay Seungmin?"

Seungmin uttered and okay before leave for the upstairs where his room was located. And SunHee was her glass before retreating back to hers, making sure to turn off appliances that needed to be.