11. Month Nine

Narrator:
Everyone in the room was staring at Pidge practically having a stroke.

Pidge: Oh no...

The second she said that everyone seemed to explode at her.

Hunk: You're pregnant?!

Lance: Crap this is Pidge telling us she's a girl all over again!

Keith: Pidge I told you to be careful!

Coran: Ohmyquiznackthisisturning—intoabirthhospital!!!

Pidge chuckled at their reactions.

Pidge: Yep. Found out a few days ago.

~Flashback~
Pidge got out of the pod and looked at the screen, when she saw the results she gasped and put her hands over her stomach, she looked at her stomach and then found herself smiling and laughing in joy. She looked at the picture the pod took and melted with happiness when she saw the tiny baby developing in her stomach. She then looked back down at her stomach and grinned.

Pidge: Aw, Hi little baby...
~End of Flashback~

Pidge saw all their faces and once again chuckled at their expressions.

Pidge: A-are you guys having a stroke right now? 'Hehe! How am I finding this so hilarious?!'

Shiro: *holds up how bayard* Okay who's the daddy?

Pidge jumped.

Pidge: AH! 'Okaynevermind!!!' *covers her stomach with her hands*

Hunk ran up and put his hands on her shoulders looking her in the eyes.

Hunk: How though?! I thought we used protection?!

Pidge put a finger on Hunk's nose and smirked at him.

Pidge: It doesn't always work dummy~

Keith: Figures...

Hunk fainted.

Pidge: Hunk...?

Allura: Are you QUIZNACKING kidding me?!?!

Keith: Uh oh...

Allura: Now we're going to have TWO absent Paladins?!

Keith/Pidge: Sorry...

Allura: You can't apologize it already happened!

Pidge: Look princess we didn't mean to, we're both sorry...

Allura sighed.

Allura: Coran who did you have in mind?

Coran: Well I was going to suggest that Lance pilot Red until after Keith gives birth, and you princess can pilot Blue, but since Pidge will now have to cut out, until after she gives birth we could arrange her brother Matt piloting Green, but if that doesn't work we could try me.

Allura: Hmm... That could work... I'll set up the arrangement, in the mean time we need to make a pod to monitor each of your children's health-

Pidge: I already did that princess.

Allura: Y-what?

Pidge: Um, Yeah, that 'cure pod'? Wasn't actually a cure pod... hehe...

Allura looked pissed again, though this time in a more amusing way.

Allura: *groans* You Paladins really need to stop hiding vital information!

Pidge: Sorry.

Allura: In the meantime then, we should head out to the Space Mall and collect some baby supplies. I'll go with Pidge and Keith, the fathers could go too if they wish.