4. Month Two

Narrator:
Keith walked back into Pidge's lab, slammed the door and locked it.

Pidge: What happened...?

Keith: He. Forgot. That. He. Impregnated. ME!!!

Pidge: Keith calm down it's not good for the baby remember? Or you.

Keith: Ugh...!
Five Minutes Later:
Keith: I mean just...! He goes off, flirts with me, fucks me, gets me pregnant, forgets all of it and to top it off he won't accept the fact that I am pregnant in the first place...! AUGH!!!!

Pidge: It hasn't even been two months... and I'm already seeing some mood swings in this guy...

Keith: Not funny Pidge...!

Pidge: I know.

Keith: Why were you guys even laughing at me?! I get you could interpret the situation as a joke but you could see how serious I was when I said that! I just-!!

Pidge: Keith! Relax. The situation is bad enough, but if we make a big deal out of it then, not only will the team find out, but your unborn baby's life is at risk, are you sure you want to risk that..?

Keith shook his head.

Keith: What do you think would happen if the others realized I was telling the truth?

Pidge: I have no idea, but it would be something extreme for sure.

*BEEP!* *BEEP!*

*Paladins! In your lions now!*

The two looked at each other before sprinting to their lions. They ended up on a Galra ship about to leave a planet they had just invaded when the Paladins began to attack, Keith and Pidge landed their lions and went inside splitting up to look around.

Pidge: Just be careful Keith.

Keith: Okay, I will.

Keith looked around finding these records of aliens the Galra have captured and was surprised to find an Altean family on the list. He carefully read the names and continued on.
A Few Minutes Later
Keith continued to wander around the ship getting the nagging feeling he was being followed, he looked down and realized he had gone Galra when he turned around and a small figure hid behind a wall.

Keith: Oh so someone is watching me...

Keith walked closer to the wall and crouched down.

Keith: Clove?

A small Altean girl peeked her head from the wall and looked at Keith, she seemed to be no more then five Earth years old. He just remembered he was still Galra so she looked a little frightened.

Keith: It's okay, I'm not going to hurt you.

The girl seemed like she could tell he was trustworthy with a radar of sorts.

Keith: Where, are your parents?

The girl shook her head and squeaked our a faint 'gone'. Keith looked at her for a moment before he held out his hand to her.

Keith: Come on, let's get you out of here.

The girl carefully took Keith's hand as the two started running to the nearest exit where Keith's lion was.

Keith: I'm Keith, Paladin of the Red lion on team Voltron.

Clove: Nice to meet you.

*BOOM!*

Keith looked behind them seeing an explosion getting closer. He quickly picked Clove up and carried her on his back and sprinted to his lion, but slipped and fell down. Clove had started screaming before a Galra in Blades of Marmora armor pushed something in front of the passage and blocked the explosion from reaching them, she turned around and looked at Keith.