Preface

Hello y'all weary travelers.

Come share my fire.

Now as you rest, allow this one to tell you a tale.

A tale of adventure,

of bravery,

of stupidity,

and of just plain fun.

A tale of strange men, weird women...and a rock.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello, Paragon here!

Recently, me and some friends decided to start a D&D campaign, and I being the only one with any previous experience with the game, was nominated the DM/GM(Dungeon/Game Master).

For those of you unfamiliar with what that means, I'm essentially the architect of their reality, but more in the sense of how I create the story they're faced with, similar to how any author does for his/her own characters. Any how, so far we've already completed 1 (4 hour long) session, and boy was it....interesting.

After that, I got the idea to make a story about it, seeing as how a podcast would just feel weird and overused, plus, I hate how my voice sounds recorded =P

In the end, I'll be narrating my party's adventure's, and me being the benevolent/twisted god that I am,  decided to allow for some...dissapointing ideas, but some very iconic ones as well.

Warning right off the bat, there's gonna be A LOT of references/parodies/appearances to other media, but hey, it's a game, I'm making $0 dollars of this (to my knowledge) and I think I'll be doing a good job of pointing out other people's work.

Any way, enjoy, and feel free to shout out/critique my friend's character's actions!

THIS IS GONNA BE GEEKY!!!