Chapter 10- Freddy's Coming For You

1, 2, Freddy's coming for you,

3, 4, lock your door,

5, 6, grab your crucifix,

7, 8, better stay up late,

9, 10, never sleep again

I sat on the bed rocking back and forth, eyes wide breathing deeply, "Brooklyn...are you alright?" Calum asked because I was sharing a room with him and Luke.

"No," I answered.

"Why not?"

"I traumatized myself," I answered.

"What'd you do?"

"Freddy killing me"

"Whose Freddy?"

"1, 2, Freddy's coming for you..." I sang and he nod whilst laughing.

"Good job," he chuckled whilst patting my back.

I slowly crawled off the bed and fished through my suitcase. I pulled out my black but almost transparent tights, high-rise, light denim shorts, black sweater, white ankle socks and my black combat boots. I had to wait a while for Luke to get out of the bathroom so I went onto my Twitter. I had gone up almost five hundred followers in about a week. I saw the bathroom light stream into the room and Luke entered with a fluffy white towel wrapped loosely and lowly around his hips. I squealed and buried my face into the masteries.

"I'm not shy," he laughed.

"But I am," I said but it was muffled.

"Just have your shower," he laughed again so I made sure to not look at him as I made my way to the bathroom.

After I was clean and half-dressed I looked at the fading cuts on my abdomen. I need to buy a sharpener. I finished getting dressed and walked back into the hotel room.

"Thank god you're dressed," I laughed.

"I could get naked again if you'd prefer," he laughed and my face dropped.

"Keep your pants on!"

"Kay," he smiled and I glared at him. "You still want that tutu?" he asked.

"Yes!"

"Calm down bi-polar"

"You'd be fucked if I was bi-polar"

"Yes I would," he smiled. 

+++++

"Which colour?" he asked as I looked at the verity.

"I don't know. There's so many," I pouted.

"How many do you want?"

"I don't know," I whined louder.

"Hurry up because I want to go to the other shops," he told me.

"Fine!" I stomped making him laugh.

I picked three (black, pink and yellow) then as we made our way to the counter I ran into the stationary isle and grabbed a metal sharpener.

"Where were you?" he asked once I reached him.

"I got lost," I lied.

"Sure," he said, sarcasm dripping with every word.

"Go find the others," I told him then he nod and left.

After I'd paid for them I met Luke out the front of the shop and we found the others in Hot Topic.

"What'd you get?" Calum asked.

"Tutus," I smiled and they all laughed. "I'll dress you up as girls. I have enough," I warned.

"I'm good thanks"

"I'll make a scene," I told them cocking an eyebrow.

"Psh like you could..."

"Shut up, Calum" Michael said covering his mouth.

"My mum has a video of me when I was fourteen and I threw a tantrum in the middle of JB Hi Fi because my dad wouldn't let me got these CDs I wanted. It's quite funny actually," I laughed.

"You're nuts"

"Isn't everyone a little nuts though?"

"I guess"

"In your face!" I shouted pointing at him. I coughed awkwardly, "sorry"

"I really don't want to know what's gotten into you this morning," Ashton told me.

"Same thing as every morning"

"And what's that?"

"Psychoism"

"I don't...I'm not even going to bother," he said using funny hand gestures.

"Now topic. Can we get some food?" Luke asked.

"You're always hungry"

"I'm always horny too" he said then his eyes went wide and his cheek we're bright red.

"Our little Luke is becoming a man," Ashton cooed and Luke punched him.

"I don't want to know what happens in your bed at night," I said with a little laugh.

"I have been sharing a bed with you so..." all the boys shouted "oh" s and "ah" s making my face go red too.

"We'll I'm a virgin so"

"How are we supposed to believe you?"

"I haven't even had my first kiss so yeah"

"Wait! You haven't had your first kiss and you let me give you a hicky? That's weird," Ashton said.

"I've been given a hicky before, that was a dare too"

"I'm walking away from you people," Calum said then walked in the direction of the food court.