12| His Cute Nurse

Start from the beginning

When he called me today to come over, saying he had to tell me something, I was excited. But noticing that something was off about his voice, I quickly hurried from my bed, wearing my pyjamas to his house, only to find him sick as hell in his bed.

I freaked out. He never was the one to ask for help. Even when his parents were busy with work, he didn't ask anything from me or Emily Or Edward, always playing the bad guy.

One time I ended up smacking him badly when he refused to eat food which I made for him, saying he didn't need any help to live but I promised his mom to take care of him..and I am a promise freak! Even if he doesn't like me!

I opened his closet to find a huge mess of it, segregated them and put them in the laundry, making sure to read the manuals to put some on dry cleans as well and he had heaps of clothes. I was partially annoyed with his laziness but I just shook my head.

I sat on the couch, heaving from all the work and cleaning, preparing to take shower soon but I wasn't willing to leave him alone as I am sure he might fall down from the bed one time or another!

I patted my chest, calming it down of all the worries. When I felt my breasts loose, much loose for my comfort, I liked my collar of my pyjama shirt to see my chest naked!

Oh, my fucking hell!

I forgot to wear my bra, oh crap! I was so much in a hurry when he called me. I instantly looked at my front and back to see if anyone had seen me like this. It was night time and I wasn't planning to leave Jake alone to wear my undergarments from my house.

But who the hell am I worried for? He is half as dead in the bed, I am sure he won't even recognize my face, I assured myself. I heard a grunt from the bed. I quickly ran to his side, seeing his eyes open staring at the ceiling.

I looked at him. He looked at me and blinked.

"I am thirsty, Mia," he said, groaning. Goodness, he recognised me. Hell, Mia, he had just got flu, not amnesia!

I nodded and went to get him water, my hands subconsciously covering my chest. He drank it and tried to sit on his bed, but failing miserably. I inserted the pillow behind his back to make him comfortable, before running again to warm his porridge and some fruit juice, placing it on a tray and sliding it in front of him. His face was scrunched up in dismay.

"I can cook, Jake. I assure you, you won't die from my food, but I can't say the same for my words," I said, making my sentence as cool and calm as I possibly could.

He looked up at me, his eyes emotionless as ever. Then, he took the spoon, his hands shaking and started to feed himself, half of the porridge falling on his shirt.

I snatched the spoon from his hand, ignoring his strong grip in spite of his sickness, and stuffed food in his mouth, carefully wiping his lips of remnants. After eating it, he drank the juice and I took the dishes to wash them on the sink.

When I returned, he was already up from the bed, trying to change into some new clothes, but not finding some as I put them on laundry.

"Here. I washed the rest of them. They required washing," I said, placing a washed pair of shirt and jeans on his hand. I folded his blanket properly after washing the dishes from the sink and preparing to go before making a proper tea for him.

"I placed your tea on the table, I will be going now, so if you need anything, just ring me," I said, with my back to his side as he was still changing clothes. I waited for him to change, hoping he wouldn't fall with weakness in the process. Hearing no sound, I figured he had changed his clothes.

I proceeded to go when someone grabbed my wrist, and I was suddenly thrust into something hard, my back pressing against it. My eyes widened when I realised Jake was hugging me from back, his hands curling around my shoulder.

My toes curled when his hot breath fanned my neck, his bangs producing a tickling sensation. My eyes close involuntarily, though I made an attempt to move as his hands were dangerously close to my chest when he gripped me even tighter, my cheeks now colour of the rose.

"Jake," I whispered, trying to escape from his grip. I felt my neck loose from his grip and tried to escape to some safe zone when he caught my wrist this time, swirling me around and my face landed on his hard chest instead, quickening the pace of my heart.

"Just stay like this," Jake whispered, his arms pulling me tighter, our chests now pressing hard against each other.

What the-! Why did Jake have to hug me now of all time when I wasn't wearing safety?!

I tried to place hands in between our chests, making it look like I was trying to hug him which I would be doing if it wasn't for protecting my innocence, but he caught them in the middle placing it on the back of his shoulders, pulling me even closer, sucking the air out of my lungs. I could feel my heart beating rapidly, and I could even feel his!

How embarrassing!

"Wait, I felt something...are you not wear-" Jake started but was cut off by my kick on his legs. He stumbled for a minute

"Oww what was tha-" he started but I pulled him by his shoulders, my fingers wrapped tightly around his neck.

"Shut up. Don't say anything..."I said, my face burning like a stove, placing my head gently on his chest, not having guts to stare at his face which might not be as red as mine.

So did you like it? They are much fun to write!!
Write me your views. Vote comment and share.
Have a nice day!!