I held the baby, cradling him. I shushed him gently. Slowly pushing the bottle into his small mouth. He didn't take it at first but then soon began sucking, his brown, shiny eyes gazing into mine as his small hands moved around the bottle. "Aww. ." I quietly said, watching him. "I know right? Didn't I make a cutie?" I softly chuckled, "no, I think Val did all the work."

Dante responded by saying, "ehh. ." while watching his child drink. "But he is adorable," I said, smiling softly at the child. "Where's Vincenzo?" I asked, my eyes never leaving Matteo's.

"Missing him already?"

I didn't react to that response, I was already getting used to his remarks. "Just wondering."

"He had to go back to the office. Where's April. . Wait. .do you know about her?" I nodded, and he sighed, relieved. "She's in her room sleeping."

I went back to the maid's house later on. It was dark and quiet as it was late and all the girls were asleep. I made my way to my room, going to sleep in my comfortable bed.

I woke that next morning way too early. I attempted to go back to sleep but couldn't. I lay for a while, over thinking things. Most of my thoughts were on Vincenzo. What was he doing now? Was he thinking of me? Was he with another woman? I wondered if he was wearing his lip ring. Then, I started thinking of his lips. Ooh. .kissable, warm . .soft. Mmm. .

I shook my thoughts out my head, ignoring the warm feeling between my thighs. I went into the bathroom to get ready. It was then three thirty in the morning. I had a while before I had to go to work. I had the feeling to go for a walk so I went into the foyer, about to go down the stairs when I heard a wail - a child's wail to be exact. Then a quiet shush and it stopped.

Curious, I walked towards the area where the sound was coming from and realised it was from Cat's room. I hesitated to knock. I always seemed to open doors to see things I shouldn't. I sighed. You only live once. I pushed the door open to see Cat.

She was in her black and white cat pyjamas holding a baby in her arms.

So that's two. . no five children I've seen in the past two days . .

"Cat." She looked shocked and pulled the baby closer to her chest. She was sitting on the floor, her legs crossed, beside a baby car seat and looked extremely pale. The baby was wearing a light pink dress with white cotton tights on. The child looked around one or two years old and was playing with the necklace tied around Cat's neck.

I blinked, shocked. She looked as though she was about to cry. She parted her lips, about to speak until i interrupted her by walking over to her slowly and saying, "she's beautiful, what's her name?" I asked, sitting in front of her and stroking the little girl's hand, smiling at her as she squealed.

Tears slid down Cat's cheek as she smiled, "Bambi. I named her Bambi." The girl suited the name well, she looked angelic almost and had short brown hair and brown eyes. The little girl had small freckles on her nose and small pink lips.

"Cat. .whoa, Cat!"

She started falling backwards, her eyes closing as she fell. I moved to help her but she was already on the ground, her child on her lap as she looked at her mother in confusion.

I was in the hospital room. Yes, Vincenzo had his on infirmary. I was sitting beside Cat, who was in a hospital bed, my hand running through my hair. She was awake now but wasn't saying anything. She was staring straight ahead at the white wall blankly. I had placed Bambi on her lap, trying to draw Cat's attention but she wasn't moving.