"Damn she's good" one nigga mumbled that I wasn't familiar with, he must be new. And I don't like the way he's starring at her

Angie must've seen the look on my face, "he doesn't stand a chance" she said to me, I turned to face her then sighed.

Sometimes I forget that my wife is not gay and she can literally fall for anyone. I'm not one to get insecure but you can never get too arrogant in the game of Love.

"I know" I mumbled before turning to watch her again. She had fun on stage which let me know that she genuinely loved performing. I could never take that from her.

———

"Take me to the hotel" I said to Charlie who complied. That nigga from earlier had managed to annoy me to the max, he kept on making comments. People kept on glaring at him but he couldn't get the memo.

I've changed and I see it now. I'm a lot more rational because years ago, not only would I have beaten his stupid ass but I probably would've blown his brains out.

Charlie kept on passing me a concerned look as I chewed my inner cheek. He's driven for me for a long time, while I was still a reckless youngster so he's seen me at my worst.

"You've changed a lot, I didn't think I'd see the day a girl could do that to you" He said looking at the road, my attention reverted to him

"And you used to cut them loose as soon as they got attached" he said chuckling a bit.

"I got attached to her first, there was no way I could cut her loose" I responded and he chuckled. I hung my head low thinking about her, I found the gift she gave to me on our first Christmas together hanging on my chest.

I never took it off. I opened it and found her picture and my children. I sighed staring her big smile and her brown eyes that seemed to sparkle every time I looked at them.

I stepped out of the car and made it to the reception, I asked for her room and they gave it up so easily. I don't know if it's because they know me and know that she's my wife or they have a really shitty security policy.

I made it to her room, well her penthouse, I didn't have any clothes with me so I took off the ones I was wearing and got in a shower.

I rinsed the long flight and the rest of the day off. I wanted to have a completely fresh mind when I see my wife.

I stayed in the shower until the water got a bit warm. I turned off the water then wrapped a white towel around my waist while stepping out of the bathroom.

I froze when I saw the brown eyed girl sitting on the bed with my jacket in her hands, she inhaled my smell and sighed out like a druggie getting a dose of their addiction.

"Hi" I said awkwardly since she just turned and stared at me without saying anything. I gulped down my emotions while walking towards her.

I don't know why I was so nervous, I haven't felt this way since she first saw me half naked. She looked like she was in a daze until her eyes moved from eyes down to my chest

"Hi" she responded in a shaky voice as I stood in front of her. I cupped her soft cheek as she melted in my embrace. Her face facing up to mine.

"W-when d-did you get here?" She stutters out, I smile at the fact that I still have that effect on her.

"Before your show" I responded, her eyes fluttered open to look at me with a questioning look. I cup her other cheek with my other hand and place a soft kiss on her forehead