43..

Taehyung P.O.V

" he is still a kid ! " my real mom said to my grandma as I was hidding behind my brother ...

Brother minho

" I will put in him the power and would kill him later . THIS POWER MAD ME SUFFER . I CHOSE YOUR SON TO SUFFER IN MY PLACE !" m-...my grandma yelled .

" put it in me ! " minho said in a high voice trying to protect me .

" shut up you FUCKING shit ! " she then throw minho and my mother away cuzing both of them to be on the ground in pain .

She then looked  at me with an evil smile . I took a step back as i was looking up at her . She took me by my neck I closed me eyes . She start beating me up till I was unconscious.

When I was starting to get me consciousness I was hit by the bright light in my face . And with a drawing on my neck  .

I didn't understand it at first, I was young , I was 2 years old . It was a triangler shape with word outside it and inside a rose with a knife in it .

Then as I grow up and as I can see it now ... it's the devil mark .

The flashback of all my horrible and painful past ended . I looked at my brother as he was being attacted by her .

I was tied up . A broken mirror was in front of  me . And I saw my face ... not my face but .. a monster , a devil .. everything I wish I wouldn't be .

With my eyes red as blood , teeth sharper than knife , hair whiter than snow . I got horns and a pale skin . Why did this happen to me . I just closed my eyes and hoped to die .

" JUNGKOOK PROTECT THE BOOK ! " I heard minho shouting to jungkook .

But why?... then it all came to me .

Minho then kicked her out the building hitting her head with a rock cuzing her to lose consciousness. But not for long. minho ran to jungkook .

" where is the book ?? " minho said worriedly

" here it is .. But why ? " jungkook asked . Minho took a deep breath
" jungkook this book was send with V or taehyung to the world but all the paper's where spread around the world , hidden . so she can protect herself why you ask ? Cuz her heart is there . 499 ghouls and vampire were killed after finding a paper and placing it in the book . We got the last page , page 500 . But we need to protect that book " minho explained

" but why ? Why can't we just destroy it ??? She would die with it and everything will end ? Why do you want me to protect it ? Tae will return as norma- " minho intrubted jungkook with a painful answer

" I'm afriad not ... " jungkook then widen his eyes .. I was in a shock too . I may not return to normal . I could end .... I need the book .

As my grandma woke up . She looked at the book and screamed " GIVE IT BACK ! " then I noticed she is so afraid for them to do anything with it .

A memory flash came to my mind .

And at this moment I new why ... minho want to protect the book .