41

" who is v , jungkook ? " the teacher asked . But jungkook was silent looking at both his teacher's eyes in fear

" Who is he answer me ! " he shouted . Jungkook hesitated at first . Looked at the ground .

" he is .... "

Jungkook's P.O.V

Taehyung .. if they knew .. they will kill him .

Suddenly all the boys came . Namjoon , jin hoseok and yoongi . Every member get a feeling when one of them is in damger .

" JUNGKOOK ! " the teacher yelled again . " i dont know . " i closed both my eyes , i was afriad . " describe him " hoseok said . I hesitated. I wont want taehyung away from m-

" i will describe him " we all looked at the unfamiliar voice . " and who are u ? " the teacher asked . He was covering his face only his eyes could be seen.

" im .. minho " as he said so everybody was in shock and the got back in fear and exit the class .

" minho ? " i asked . Confused why they all turned away . But namjoon explained to me .

 But namjoon explained to me

" minho an angle . He used to be one of us and the most pwerful . But he died at the age of 27 by a devil . He chosed and was chosen to kill the last devil alive . I guess he was send from heaven "

" i will describe the devil . The last devil alive . And i will have revenge . In the past years he was expected to have blond hair with blue eyes . But as he grow up his hair turned gray with a blue redish eye color " he said .

" this sound .. familiar " jimin said cuzing me to get more scared and worried my heart beat fast i need to stop them

" all about him is writen in this page " he showed a page that seems like it was cut from a book . A very old page .

" if this bage got connected with the original book we would finally see the devil and hopefully kill him , but sadly .. i dont have the book " he said .

As he said that i felt so much releaved cuz like this book is ofcouse so old and they wont find it any time soo-

" I got the book ! " namjoon yelled he grabbed his bag and from it he grapped an old book .

SHIT ! at the moment i saw namjoon hyung handing the book to that guy and the paper would be attatched i tried to push the book away .

I quickly jumped " jungkook what are yo- " jimin said and he held my leg . I was too late me namjoon and minho where holding the book . Electricity start coming out the book . It start shaking . It give us an electric shook that went to my brain directly .

3rd Person P.O.V

Taehyung start feeling pain all over his body

Taehyung start feeling pain all over his body . His body heated up . His heart beated faster . He fell on the floor , on his knees . A strong scream came from him as his clothes got ripped and his wings spread

Black enormous wings . His eyes got bright blue with a hint of red , his teeth got sharper . His hair turned from brown to a light gray . The pain was unbearable.

But then it wass like A spirit took over . His wings hit everything and he start flying . Where you ask ?

To where the book belongs .

As he broke the silling all who were holding the book were thrown away . And the book flew to the kings hands .

" he is the devil ! " minho said . The all were in shock as they saw v was taehyung . He was evil . He was scary . He ... wasnt the little taehyung they all knew and tried to protect.

" it makes sense now .. all what the book said is just describing tae " namjoon said to himself looking at tae or else V . V got a smirk on his face . As he pin all of them too the wall .

All the 6 warriors , the teacher , and minho . All the students ran out the second minho came . " what is happening ? " yoongi questioned . They all got no answer .

" tae ... calm down plz .. i know you are inside " as jungkook said that . V looked at him , flow to him and held jungkook's chin with his tall sharped nails . Both their face were so close .

" you think its that easy " tae whispered with his deep voice . He kept touching jungkooks neck with his nose softly .

He opened his mouth widly and bitted the boy . Jungkook screamed in pain . " s-stop " jungkook was about to faint from all the blood took from him by V .

" V ! " minho said cuzing v to turn around . And going to him . " oh its u . I  ... killed u " he said with a crazy smile then laughed like a .... psychopath .

V sharped his hands in order to kill minho once again by grabbing his heart . He got ready and did as hard as possible . But minho moved causing V to missed him and get his hands stuck in the wall .

He took the advantage of the moment and kicked V hard to the stomach . With that kick they all were relased and fell to the ground .

V got up and by his wing he hit jin and yoongi causing them to break the wall and got thrown out .

As jungkook was strong but he was at the same time weak . He couldnt hit him . He just couldnt and he was so dizzy he couldnt see clearly . He start blinking alot trying to see . And suddenly his head fell back and all his body did .

Namjoon and hoseok held V by his neck from the back . But V throw them infront . Minho got a rope that where givin to him as weapon to kill the devil .

He throw them on V and it gave him an electric strong shock causing the book to fly from his grib and fell beside jungkook's head .

It tighten around V's neck , arms , and legs as he was then pinned to the wall . V wasnt stable he was moving try to bit the robe but as he did so he got another shock .

" we reversed places . Now u are on the wall . And im walking to you .. " minho said so as V was just groaning as a dog . Showing his sharp teeth .

" right v ? ... right .. brother "