5..

He left the cup there. It was the end of the day. He stood and left the school.

When taehyung return home. He thought about the word that the purple hair guy said.

" what are you? "

Taehyung himself couldn't answer the question. He didn't know. Is he a ghoul, or a vampire. Taehyung became confused.

" who's .... my dad " taehyung questioned sadly.

He throws himself on the bed. Laying his head . seeing his small bunny. He looked funny. He holds it and smiled. With his square smile. He looked like an innocent child.

He placed it next to him. And slept his smile was kept. But tears on his cheeks stepped, remembering his mother's smile.

Day after a day, night after a night, jungkook kept bullying and taehyung started ignoring. Tae didn't eat . Neither did he sleep.

He got skinny and always dizzy. Others were worried. But none of them did anything.

" oh my god, look at the boy he is so skinny !! " jin was really worried.

" he doesn't look healthy at all, " namjoon said with a sad face.

Taehyung stood up. He felt unbalance.

" he will faint ! " yoongi predict it

jimin quickly stood up. Making the chair fall. He used his speed power. Jimin holds taehyung on the last minute.

" taehyung wake up !! Taehyung " jimin tried

Jin and namjoon went to them. Jungkook wanted too. He felt something painful in his heart tell him to stand and help the guy.

But he kept on his chair silently. Keeping his cool personality.

Namjoon cared taehyung to the hospital and hoseok grabbed Jungkook by force to go with them.

After a couple of minutes, the doctor checked on taehyung and said to them.

" its a rare condition, I did a lot of things and I still don't know if he is a ghoul or not but he is differently not a vampire . " the doctor explained

" he refuses to eat he cant drink or eat he always looks like he is hiding pain and what is this black cloth that is covering all his body, " jimin said worriedly.

" that thing he is wearing we cant get it off without hurting him. So we left it " the doctor said

" doc what is the explanation of him being sick Every time he drinks blood? " Hoseok asked

" As I said he is a rare condition. And by testing him I see that he cant drink except for only one blood type. And a rare one too. The blood type is ( A- ) " the doctor explains

" but none of us got that blood type- " they all moved to the side and looked back. Jungkook was revealed standing at the back.

" he is the only one who got it " jin pointed at jungkook.

They took jungkook outside and talked to him.

RM - jungkook you are the only one who can help him.

JK - so I'm not doing it!

JM- but jungkook you will lose nothing

JH - stop acting like that it's really annoying.

JK - annoying? What the fuck did I do?

S - stop being selfish. What on earth will fucking happen if you helped him

JK - he is unconscious. How well he suck my blood?

RM - by the other way.

JK - ..... hell no

JM - it's not a big deal come on.

JK - I could lose a lot of blood!

J - you can gain much more blood than you lose just by sucking anyone blood. You know that stop with the silly excuses.

All of them looked at jungkook with an aegyo saying please

JK - FINE !! Whatever.

They entered back. The doctor then left the room. Jungkook got near taehyung. He raised his hands and bit it sucking blood from himself.

He got near taehyung slowly. The their face was near. Jungkook grabbed taehyung's chin and opened taehyung mouth a tiny pit

Slowly the gap between there lips disappeared and the blood transferred to taehyung.

All of them can see taehyung's skin changing and returning to its original color it was pure paper white. And his heart rate returning to normal.

Jungkook then separated.

" Happy !? " jungkook said in an angry way but smiling. And they all nodded with a childlike smile.

Jungkook went to the bathroom to clean the blood on his mouth and hands. He looked at the mirror.

' the kids weren't bad. I kinda like i- what? ' jungkook said then he was shocked.

' wHat NO I diDn't liKE It No WaY ' jungkook slapped himself twice.

' come on his lips are super feminine it doesn't differ from any girls lips. As if I kissed a girl that's it. And like I didn't kiss him cuz I wanted too ' jungkook said the last sentence in a duh tone. He calmed and believed his lie.

He returned and was mad.