31..

yoongi P.O.V

i opened the card , my eyes widen as i read it .

 jun-jungkook is now

... jun-jungkook is now ... working for the .. VAMPIRES . i screamed vampires loud that some monsters at the hospital stared at me in shock and some holded there kids .

" i- .. I'm...sorry " i said then ran away to jimin . gladly he was still a sleep he should have some rest . i opened the paper again . so ... Taehyung was the first on the list . so he kills by turn ... Taehyung , then jimin .. that only mean ... Shit ! namjoo-

my thoughts were cut when i heard the phone ring . i grabbed it . the caller was jin . i accepted the call . maybe he want to know how is jimin doing .

Y = hell-

J=YOONGI CALL FAST NAMJOON GOT HIT BY A CAR !!

Y = WHAT THE FUCK

jungkook is quite fast . that motherfucker i grind my teeth together . i was mad obviously . i checked on jimin one last time . and told the nurse to give jimin extra care . then ran to namjoon .

○●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Hoseok P.O.V

something weird is going on . i was deeply in my thoughts but then i was startle by the rushing yoongi who crashed the door open " where is namjoon ?! " he said .

" hyung calm down . he is being heald " i said . as i said so jin and 2 men came out . " he is fine but ... he should have plenty of rest . and he have treated his broken leg . " jin said . they sigh in relief . but yoongi seem a bit .... off ?

" jung hoseok . where is jungkook ? " he asked in a kinda sharp angry way . i answered with i dont know . he then went . i heard the wall being hit the moment he left .. it must be something serious .

at 7 pm i was sitting on my phone . calmly i got tired from looking down and my neck hurt . i looked up and suddenly i saw a sharp knife coming my way . my eye widen and i quickly jumped to my side .

the shock got me on the floor i was about to have a panic attack . i holded my chest and felt my sleeping heart . " hoseok ! " i heard a voice . it was clearly jungkook " hyung are u okay ?! " he said " wh-what h-h-h-happened " i couldnt talk . i felt pain in the side of my neck .

i placed my hands on it . and then i looked on my hands i saw blood on every inch of my hand . " Hyung im going to get help " jungkook said and left me .

i stood up . i- i can handle this . i walked slowly to the bathroom . and start washing my injury . gladly and thankfully it wasnt deep . hours passes and still jungkook didnt return.

○●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

3rd person P.O.V

" shut i missed him " jungkook said in anger . he was walking the hallway . as he was shook with a familiar face . " hyung ? " he looked confused seeing the older in so much anger .

the memories return to yoongi . he remember when jimin said . ' that isnt the real jungkook ' yoongi was so mad . and pissed . " where is he ? " yoongi said . " who ? " jungkook asked " where is jungkook . The real one ! " yoongi shouted .

" i dont know hat you are talking about . I am the rea- " jungkook was cut by the shouting of yoongi " LIER ! " yoongi ran to jungkook . grabbing his neck and pinning him to the ground .

" hyun- " jungkook couldnt talk nor could be breathe. as he was about of oxygen he kicked yoongi by the stomach . yoongi hit some books shelves . he groaned in pain . jungkook came to yoongi grabbing him from the neck if his shirt .

yoongi predicted the punish jungkook was about to give . he went down causing jungkook to hit the wall . jungkook left yoongi . then yoongi punished jungkook's face .

the fight was completing ( remember the fight between jungkook and yoongi at MV run ) jin came running trying to stop the fight and the manger helped as well .

" what the fuck is happening ? " the manger said " THAT ISNT JUNGKOOK " yoongi shouted pointing at jungkook " those fucking words again " the manger sighed " Didn't you notice that the members are dying one by one ! " yoongi shouted .

" it started with taehyung , jimin , namjoon , and soon hose- ... HOSEOK !WHERE IS HE! " yoongi was about to run to ward the room but jungkook grabbed him " he is fine . he isnt there " jungkook said .

" leave me you fucking bag of lying SHIT ! " yoongi said then ran to word the room . both the manger and jin looked at kook . " thats all are lies i am the real jungkook . isnt it real guys ? " jungkook said and they nodded and left .

yoongi looked around " hoseok ! " he called . no answer . he saw a knife of the floor with green liquid covering it . he got more worried.

he entered the bathroom to see hoseok on the floor . " hoseok !? " he called once gain shaking him . he saw his neck slowly turning a purple color and a cut on the side . " thats a poison " yoongi said he started to suck the poison out .

slowly the purple color was fading . he sucked all the poison out and placed hoseok on a bed . " who's next ? " yoongi asked grabbing the paper . jin was next .