29..

Taehyung P.O.V

Jungkook got near me. i was so scared . i know this isnt jungkook . His eyes changed color . " jungkook that isnt you . Please stop " i said but he got nearer and pushed me hard to the wall .

He start kissing my neck . I felt pleasure but at the same time i hated it . I was so scared i dont want him to touch me . I pushed him aggressively. He looked at me with a cold star .

He suddenly grabbed my neck and pushed me to the wall . He holded both my hands . I screamed in pain as i felt his sharp teeth piercing my skin . But then as he was going to rip my shoulder skin . I felt warm drops of water .

The feeling of regrets , betrayer , anger , stress , pain , sadness . I felt all those emotions coming from jungkook . As he was tearing . I was shocked . A glow in his chest was shown but then . He bit me harder .

" Jun-jungkook ! GET BACK TO YOUR SINCE ! " i pushed him but he grabbed my arm pulling me to the bed . He ripped my shirt . I couldn't handle it i screamed for help . " HYUNGS ! HELP! " i repeated .

They rush to the room . The door was locked . I was trying to open the door and run away . I for the last time pushed him . Stood up and as i was running i felt scratches of his nails piercing my skin .

I feel to the floor I was about to lose conscious . I lost much blood . Hoseok broke the door and all stared is horror . Jungkook standing with a bloody mouth and nails . The bed is bloody . And me on the floor with blood everywhere . My shoulder bleeding as well as my back .

But slowly as i felt hoseok and jimin's hand on my back and hair i lost conscious .....

Jungkook P.O.V

" JUNGKOOK WHAT THE FUCK HAVE YOU DONE ?! " i woke up ... what happened i heard namjoon shouting at me . What have i done ?

I looked to the floor .. TAEHYUNG what happened ! " Jungkook ! WE KNOW U HATE HIM . BUT WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK " yoongi shouted too .

Wait but what have i done " I did nothing " i said . I came to touch taehyung i found my hands bloody my eyes widen .. " wh- what have i- I done ? " i start shaking . " jungkook dont act innocent. " jin hyung told me .

My mind wasnt in my head . What the hell is happening . I panicked , i tried to touch taehyung but namjoon stop me he looked at me an shook his head . I ran out and went to the bathroom .

Unconsciously i start tearing . I looked at the glass . I was full of tae's blood . Slowly my hands start burning. But i didnt notice much . I was still staring at the mirror ignoring the pain .

I hit the glass . I was disgusted by my looks . I glanced at the side to see jimin standing at the corner of the door . He looked at me . I waited for him to say something. But he walked away . With his arm crossed and the straight face .

I was ashamed . I look at the broken glass . But then pain crossed my chest . I fell on my knees . Wha- what is happening . My vision faded and i wasnt in control of my body .

Jimin P.O.V

There is something weird . I remembered what taehyung said . " hyung This isnt jungkook " the voice of taehyung played in my mind . Is that true ?

I went to the bathroom as i heard a crash of glass . I saw jungkook crying . I looked at him throw the broken mirror . I saw a weird thing . One of his eyes are white i guess .

I am sure that wasnt jungkook. I went to hyungs . I saw them all sitting in silence looking at the ground . With a bit of anger drown on their face . I knock and they all starred at me .

" i cant believe jungkook did that " hoseok said looking disappointed . " i am afraid.. he should quit being a member of the bulletproof warriors .... " said by rapmon . Wait ... what does he mean ? " why ? " jin asked confused .

" as one of the rules of being a warrior you cant touch a ghoul . " namjoon said . But i cant let that be . " hyungs ..... that isnt jungkook " i cut them as they all starred at me in shock .

" what the fuck is that ?! " the manger heard us. He hit the door thinking what i said was bullshit .