6..

Jungkook returned and was mad .

" jungkook stop that . You are exaggerating you kissed many females before . Try a male " hoseok smirk

" shut up horse " jungkook rolled his eyes .

" ouch .. rude " hoseok replied

" see jungkook . You are from the team bulletproof worries . Our work is to save every ghoul in bangtan " namjoon explained.

" we don't even know if he is a 'ghoul ' " jungkook said raised 2 fingers from each hand ( " " )

" we are the strongest ghouls in bangtan . And we have to save everyone no matter what " jimin stated .

" but there was something weird about him . " jungkook said confused

" what is it ? " all of the asked

" it felt like he was rejecting my blood ." Jungkook looked at all of them with still a confusing face .

" the royal blood ? " jin asked .

" but how ? " hoseok questioned

" he isn't normal , and if he want to tell us anything he well . " jimin then kept silent .

And they all did .

- In the dream of taehyung -

" eomma aniyo "

" tae dont go , please I'm bagging . I will go anything you order . Leave him. He is the only thing i have left in life ! " Taehyung's mother cried out loud .

But no one lend a hand , nobody seem to care . It all went to air . She sat on a chair . Sadness controlled . She felt cold .

●●●●●○●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Taehyung wake up with fear filling his eyes . Tears on his cheek and pain in his heart .

He was breathing heavily. His heart beaten fast . He put his knee close to his chest and covered his eyes with a hand and the other on his heart .

he laid his head back and said the word mom .

Taehyung put a goal for himself and its to find his mother . They told him she died . But did he believed ? No ..

" what's wrong with him ? " Hoseok asked .

All of them was looking at taehyung through the glass window . But all just stayed silent.

" my back hurts so much . God damn it ! " taehyung said in his mind . He squeezed his eyes together in pain . Because of his back .

Taehyung looked at his left side . He saw all of them looking at him through the window .

He don't like it when someone feels bad for him . He don't like monsters to see him pathetic .

He felt awkward . He turned to his right side and slept . Giving them his back .

" lets go guys . I believe he don't want us to see him like this " yoongi said and waved for everyone to go and he pulled jungkook .

Jungkook was staring at taehyung with a blank face. He didnt hear what yoongi said thats why yoongi pulled him .

They all went out and left the hospital .

Taehyung turned around and they already left he sigh in release .

Taehyung dont like hospitals . He has been tested a lot their . he growed up hating it .

He got dressed and got out the hospital too . But the time he reached the home . When he opened the door .

He found the vampire king and jackson .

" what the hell you think your self doing " the king shouted at taehyung

Taehyung stayed silent looking at the ground

" all what i asked you to do is to know their plans . Not to play around with them !! " he kept shouting and walking back and forth in so much anger .

" they didn't plan anyth- "

" SHUT UP ! " the king shut taehyung with a hard slap .

" king we need to go ghouls can smell us " jackson said inventing any excuse for the king to leave taehyung and go .

" okay jackson . BUT just for him to know . That after he lost his power . he became a fucking useless pointless creature! " the king pointed at taehyung then both jackson and the king vanished in the air .

" useless vamp- ... no creature .. I'm not even a vampire . " taehyung looked at his hands . He was angry

" i used to get the most powe- ahh " taehyung felt the same pain on his back that made him fell on his knees .

He tried to breathed slowly . The pain start fading as he started to calm . He laid on the floor on his back and looked at the ceiling .

" why does my back hurt ? " he questioned.

●●●●●○●●●●●●●●●●●●●

" it's BTS AHHHHH " fans start screaming the moment BTS passed .

" helloo ! " hoseok said the moment he entered stage . He was jumping and laughing .

He was the sunshine he always is .

BTS was known for the only group who do Q & A every single Tuesday .

" 2 , 3 hello . we are BTS " BTS did there greeting and sat down on their chairs .

" hello A.R.M.Y Did you miss us ?! " Rapmonster shouted at the mic . And it was followed by a screaming from fans .

The Q&A started . And fans started asking .