1..

On a day. A ghoul was born. The king's first child was born. On the arms of his beloved mother, he was given.

" what would u like to call him ? " the king smiled at his wife

" Jung....kook .. jeon jungkook, " she said looking deeply at her son's eyes.

The king took his son in his arms. Looking at his charms. enormously proud. Showing the crowd. Raising his son into the cloud.

( who remembered the lion king? Okay back to the story . )

" him jeon jungkook my son.he next king of ghouls.hat will raise and bring peace again to all ghouls " the king unannounced.ollowed by the yell of happiness by the crowd.

Jungkook was a very strong ghoul. Well, actually the strongest. But strongest doesn't come alone it always comes with pride and ego.

The birth date 1 / 9 / 1997

- A year later -

" AHHH !!! " tears falling from her eyes. She couldn't breathe.

" call the doctor we need help! "

" ma'am calm down, " the nurses said.

" it hurrrrrts ! " she said crying

After half an hour of strong unbearable pain. she gave birth.

" tae....hyung " she smiled seeing her son.

The birth date is 30/12/1998.

taehyung was the son of a normal poor vampire lady. She was raped by her ex-husband. When she refused to do it. And after what he doing what he wants. he left her and went missing.

Her choice was to just live for taehyung. She chose to keep him. She hated being a single mother.

Single mothers are called sluts and hoes. Nobody respects them. She really didn't want that or like it either. But she thought to herself.

" why is he forced to die because of a mistake someone else did? Why will he suffer instead of someone else? "

She kept her son ( taehyung )

" Hey, slut. Come have a night with me I will pay you. "

She heard that every day. People laughing at her. Throwing rocks on her. She was a weak vampire.

But .. she still smiled. Taehyung being with her made her forget her pain and sadness.

His smile made her know. She should stay strong. She enjoyed time with taehyung.

Sh,e loved tickling his tiny feet, rubbing his stomach, holding his hands.

But every night she feared a day and kept thinking.

" would they ever take tae from me? What if I'm not strong enough? "

That brought tears down her cheeks. But she still counts to keep a smile and tell him.

" tae stay strong honey, stay smiling even in depressing moments and hard once ... stay healthy. I ... love you and will always do "

- 2 years later -

A war between ghouls and vampires that never stopped. Years after years and pump sounds never stops. Death never stops. Screams never stop.

Crying of losing, the pain of abuse, begging for peace. But it never decreases It just didn't stop.

Ghouls are winning. 70% of vampires die more than ghouls.

That war stayed going for 1 year straight.

" get ready... FIRE !!! "

Pumps were to be thrown everywhere. Vampires and ghouls continued attacking.

Some couldn't keep with the fight and went to another planet called ( earth )

Blood was everywhere. eaten flash, Dead monsters all over the place, Fire, destroyed buildings, crashed cars. It was a horror.

○●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

" Tommy " taehyung said in a scared tone. It was the only word he can say. After all, he is just 2 years old.

" its okay honey its okay, " she said hugging him. But she knows nothing is okay.

She ran to a closed place in a building. She sat there holding taehyung tightly.

She was scared, not to die but for her son, for him to die.

A strong sound of a crashing. The building was falling. She can't do anything she is already in.

All she could do was to hug taehyung at least for the last time. Tears start coming from her eyes.

She closed her eyes expecting to die for a couple of minutes. And the building then fully crashed.

■■■■■■■■■■□■■■■■■■■■■

Finally, the new book is out.
Hope you guys like it.

Sorry for any spelling or grammar
mistakes.

Hope you vote and comment.