28..

3rd person P.O.V

First day passes with jungkook being tortured by JB and vernon . He didnt care all he had in mind is the betrayal he felt when he knew tae was a spy just wanting to kill us . Vernon was ordered to go to the king .

" yes sir ? " vernon asked. " well i have an idea . How about we control that prat mind then make him return and destroy their country " the king smiled at the idea in an evil way , so did vernon .

They told everyone to get out . That made jungkook question and confused " what is going on ??? " jungkook asked looking around . They send a sleeping gas to the room . As it was stronge it made jungkook sleep in a matter of seconds .

They planted a card like thing in jungkook's chest controlling him . After a couple of hours jungkook woke up and opened his eyes . His eyes were fully gray without the black pupil . He looked like a robot .

They ordered him to kill the ghouls and to kill taehyung , as he was no longer needed to them anymore

They ordered him to kill the ghouls and to kill taehyung , as he was no longer needed to them anymore . Jungkook nodded slowly . He blink and his eyes got the pupil but still with its weird grayish blue color ( gray eye color aren't weird , i got a weird i color myself ) .

●●●●●●●●○●●●●●●●●●

Taehyung p.o.v

We were getting ready . Jungkook i hope you are fine . I was staring deeply at the wall . I didnt notice it until hoseok snapped his fingers. " taehyung are u okay ? " he said i slowly nodded " are you worried about jungkook ? " he asked i stared at him a bit and nodded .

" its okay tae tae . Jungkook is stronge . And we are going to him now . We will do the first step of the plan . " hoseok smiled hoping i will too but failed . " i hope " i answered softly .

3rd person p.o.v

" guys get ready we will go now " namjoon spoke with his deep voice they holded the bags . As soon as they where about to leave . The door opened suddenly . Their eyes widen . Taehyung went to hug jungkook . But jungkook didn't hug back .

Taehyung didnt notice much . He was just happy . " dube your eyes ? " yoongi said in confusion. " didnt know u have gray eyes ." Seokjin said wondering as well . " those are lenses guys " the guy spoke for the first time . " humm what kind woow it looks so real " jimin said . " didnt i told u he is fine " hoseok said to taehyung

" jungkook how ddid u escape? " namjoon asked " how did thry let you go . Did u kill them ? " yoongi asked " guys guys lets stop and leave him to rest . Are you okay kook ? " namjoon asked .

Jungkook just nodded with this weird light smile on his face . They were confused . They shook there head and went to put everything in place no plan anymore jungkook is back . Is he ? Taehyung was starting at jungkook . He was standing in the same place with the same pose that made tae suspicious.

Jungkook turned his face slowly to tae . " hum tae " he said . Tae got scared . Jungkook smirked and licked his lips . Tae went searching for jimin . he knocked on jimin's door ." jimin hyung " taehyung's said with his shy voice .

" yes " jimin answered . then he entered " jimin hyung ... he isnt jungkook " he said scared . Jimin laughed . " you think he changed cuz he isnt so kind to u like he was . Its okay buddy its him " jimin said .

" but .... " jimin went away getting his black pants that he should be already wearing and was thrown on the floor . For unknown interesting reasons. Suddenly yoongi got out the room's bathroom without a shirt . Yoongi looked in confusion cuz tae was staring at him

" was his moan too loud ? " Yoongi said . And he got hit in the arm by embarrassed jimin . " moan? " taehyung was too innocent to understand . The 2 guys signed in relief and left . Taehyung was confused . He then was going to leave the room .

But suddenly out of no where jungkook stepped in front of him . Covering the exit of the room . He smirked pushed Taehyung inside and locked the door with a smirk

■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■

sorry guys i didnt have time to update im so sorry

i was thinking let's know a bit about the reader's of this book .

where are you guys from and whats your age ? (korean age)

🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗 thank you guys for reading .