35..

3rd Person P.O.V

Jungkook bit his hands sucking his blood and kissed Taehyung to give him some blood . ( as u guys remember in the previous chapters . The way ghouls transfer blood faster is by mouth to mouth ) " please taehyung please wake up " jungkook said praying .

Taehyung start waking up slowly . His power was so little . Jungkook carried him . " taehyung are u okay ?? " jungkook was so worried " im so fine .. just cant move a bit , but Im happy u are alive " taehyung was so happy he couldnt resist but hugging kook .

" im sorry " jungkook said . Making tae confused " im sorry i treated u like this . Im sorry i was the worst person . Tae .. i love u forgive me please ." Jungkook was so sad and nearly to the edge of crying .

" jungkook ... kookie .. its okay " taehyung said . he smiled and jungkook smiled back . Jungkook was holding taehyung bride style . He got out the room . " am i heavy ? " taehyung said pouting his lips

" you ? Heavy ? If u was heave can i be doing This ? " jungkook start doing squats . Taehyung and him laughed . taehyung hit his chest lightly . " lets go surprise hyungs ? " jungkook said with a bright smile and taehyung nodded .

Jimin was looking to the ground when he opened the door . " jimin " jungkook said . Jimin's face was still down didnt see who said but he knew taehyung was in the room .

" you know taehyung ... i can still hear him calling my name . " jimin said , so sad " jimin " jungkook looked at taehyung and both laughed silently . " it doesnt wanna go away " jimin holded his face as nearly crying " it wont go away hyung. look up " jungkook said again.

Jimin slowly raised his head to be shocked and scared by what he see . His eyes widen and he moved back . " what happened ho- how " jimin couldnt talk . There is no explanation. Taehyung slowly looked at jimin .

He was behind jungkook . Taehyung is so small that when he stood behind jungkook he disappeared." what the fu- " jimin covered his mouth . He was speechless he asked for explanation " im gonna tell u later , arent u glad i am back ? " jungkook said .

" ... THATS THE REAL JUNGKOOK ?! " jimin said and went running to jungkook and hugged him as he did he cried . The scared part of him decreased . He felt it's a dream . But whether it was or not . Its the best one.

" Im very happy , but .... what happened jungkook ? " jimin asked . There is a lot of questions that jimin needed to ask . What happened with the vampires ? How did u service ? How did u escape ? What did they do to u ? How did u return from death ? the last one was the most important

Jimin was so happy he couldnt talk he was crying as well . The funeral was going to be done today . But jungkook had to go and stop everything . Jungkook was in a white suit . And all the other were in black .

He looked like an angel

He looked like an angel . Jungkook entered the room where the members and his parents where . They all where shocked . " JUNGKOOK ! " his mother didnt even ask she just went and hugged him .

" jungkook how ?? " they all asked . " please all sit down i will explain " jungkook said they all sat down and still confused. Jungkook holded Taehyung's hands .

" well , when the vampires captured me . They plant a smell card to my chest where they control me by . I didnt escape myself . They let me go to kill the .... members. I was the one who hit namjoon with the car , poisoned hoseok , reason for yoongi to be called crazy and jimin to be hit by the manager ... taehyung was the one to save me . I dont know how ... but he did .. and im sorry guys please .. forgive me. I wasnt myself . " jungkook explained .

The all looked at each other . Smiled and ran to him . " we missed you boyyy ! " namjoon said " its beeen sooo looong !!! " hoseok said " im sorry jungkook " jin said . And the other welcomed him and hugged him.

And his father hit his arms " dont worry us again young man " he said in an angry tone " yes dad " jungkook said scared a bit . But his dad winked at him and smiled . The smile was on jungkook's face so bright . Taehyung was behind jungkook so awkwardly .

" i will be going " Jungkook's dad went and then jungkook asked to tell everyone something . " hyungs , mom ... i will tell u all something ... please mom .. accept me . Im .. in love with ... a guy named taehyung . And not friendly love .. but romantically " his mom's eyes widen. But then smiled .

She accepted how he said the truth to her and didnt hide it . He looked at her . And she smiled widely . He grabbed the confused taehyung behind him . " taehyung .. would u please stay with me . Can i be your man ? " taehyung didnt answer he blushed and looked to the ground with a smile .

Jungkook grabbed his face lightly and kissed his lips . And all loved the moment of those 2 love birds kissing

" Aww it took you 35 chapters to say that jungkook ." Jimin said disappointingly . he shook his head " shut up " jungkook said smiling . And taehyung was a tomato .

" we will kill vampires all . And we wont forgive them for what they did to our maknea ! " yoongi said and all shouted " YEAHHHHH ! " raising their hands up .

×××××××××××××××××××××××

Guys ! .....

Okay i got nothing to say 😅😅😅

Have a good day or night