30..

3rd person p.o.v

" what the fuck are u saying !? that's bullshit! " the manger said in an anger tone . All the member stood up and looked at the ground . " we are sorry si- " namjoon was saying before he got cut by the manger " STOP SAYING NONSENSE ! " he said . All look at the ground in fear and silence. " It's true .." jimin whispered as his tone was kinda pissed .

The manger got near leaning his head to look at jimin . As jimin was much shorter . " what did u say ? " the manger said it in a daring way . Jimin stood in silence. " as i thought . What a pussy " the manger smirked .

And was about to go away . Jimin didnt want jungkook to hurt taehyung anymore. Cuz he loved taehyung aa his younger and only brother.

" THAT ISN'T JUNGK- " jimin spoke but was cut with the feeling of pain he got when the manger slapped him hard that jimin fly to the end of the room grabbing the chairs with him .

" Ah " jimin moaned in pain and his eyes widen as he couldnt move from how strong the slap was . The manger looked at the members who were still looking to the ground with their body frozen " good " he said that no one helped jimin . As the manager was going jungkook enter " what's upp hyun- " he paused .

" did i came in a wrong timing? " he said . " no kook its okay " the manger said smiling . He looked at jimin " huh fake " he said looked at jimin with the corner of his eyes with a smirk . He laughed and got out . As he closed the door the members ran to jimin except jungkook " jimin !? Are u okay ? " yoongi was so worried .

" yes .... but .... *cough* " jimin said in pain . they all questioned but what ? . Jimin start unbottoming his black shirt slowly . The eyes widen for what they saw . One of the chair leg has entered jimin's body .

" I-I cant move ..." jimin said . Seokjin and Hoseok tried to get the leg out " It... hurts ah slow down .. ahh " ( ya nasty ) slowly the chair was out . Jimin lost a lot if blood he start becoming unconscious.

And the last thing jimin saw was jungkook's starr . But he was still conscious. Jungkook smiled ' two down ' he thought . Slowly the smile creeped to his face . " Jimin ! What should be do !? Call a healer !? " jungkook acted . Jimin on the floor narrowed his eyebrows .

Hit the floor with his fist lightly . He was disgusted by jungkook's act ." Ge-get him ... away from .... m- me " jimin said as his last words . " what does he mean ? " hoseok looked at the members . And then all looked at the confusing jungkook . Yoongi carried jimin

" No time for this stupid talks . fucking move ! " yoongi yelled the last part to jungkook who was standing in the way of the exit . He ran to the nears hospital grabbing a jacket with jimin in his arms . His speed was very fast . Nearly impossible to race .
__________________________

< Taehyung Dream / P.O.V >

I woke up on a big crystal bed . I was in the middle of a forst . I was confused . A crystal bed and forst ? The view was so good . The smile every thing . The trees got different and color full fruits. I was spinning with a smole on my face .

But then it all shatter as i saw a black figure cutting the beautiful trees off and so proud of it . But then i saw another figure growing them . I was sad but also happy . Then out of nowhere jungkook appeared . the place changed .

All i saw was black and jungkook over there . He was looking at the ground. He glanced at me as tears were on his face like a water fall . " help me please " he whispered expending his hands . I was running to him but it seem like i wasnt moving at all .

I saw jungkook falling ti the ground on his knees covering his face . " jungkook ? " i said " YOU BETRAYED ME ! " jungkook said his voice gotten deeper , his eyes colour became a purplish marrow. With his long nails . Pointed at me . As he was ready to attack me .

I wake up scared . My heart was beating fast . I looked around and i saw a big metal place . That i was in and suddenly jungkook with the purple lady in my dreams appeared fighting strongly breaking everything .

I got scared . I went back " IM GONNA KILL U LILITH AND YOU GRANDSON HIM ! " jungkook said pointing at me ..... wait what !?
_________________________________

Yoongi p.o.v

I had my mask on hiding my identity. I was looking at jimin through a glass window as they were transferring blood to him . Jimin last words repeated in his mind " Ge-get him ... away from .... m- me " that was weird . Why did he say that ?

I worn the jacket . It wad kinda big on me . That isnt mine of couse . I put my hands in the pockets . I heard the sound of a paper curling . I grabbed it and looked . I opened it . And i was so shock .