Chapter 1: No Country For Dead Men

Operation Briefing: Begin

•Objective: Clear area of hostiles and find illegal weapons shipment.
•Location: Arizona, USA
•Estimated # of hostiles: 25+
•Hostiles armed with high grade weaponry; Extreme caution advised.
•Active Operators: Ash, Hibana, Bandit, Smoke, and Twitch
•Additional Reinforcements: Glaz, Lucifer
•Mission Status: Active.
"This is your time to shine agents, don't let me down. Let this intel and the work be worth it." ~Six

Hibana's POV
1400 Hours
60 Miles from Phoenix, Arizona

I clenched my Type-89, a bit nervous for our first mission. We were all currently in a Chinook helicopter, waiting to reach the target zone and begin our mission. Normally I'm used to fighting amateurs but this is different, these are Americans who have training and decent equipment. I felt a hand on my shoulder and turned to Smoke.

"Calm down love, it's alright. If you ever find yourself in a shitstorm, I'll bail you out." He says with a friendly but professional tone. That relieved me a little bit and I smiled softly.

"Thanks Smoke." I thanked him.

"No problem, if we're gonna be working together it's best we know we got each other's backs." He said and fiddled with one of his canisters. "If you also want my opinion, I think we should learn a little bit about everyone here." I took his words to consideration, and nodded. I looked out at everyone and called out.

"I think it's better if we at least know everyone on a first name basis, and what we do. I'll start first. Yumiko. SAT. I trained under many of your units." I announced to everyone.

"Dominic. GSG9. You ever need a fix, come find me." He said this while rolling together a joint of marijuana. Dominic was likely a resourceful person, and hopefully adaptive to situations like this.

"Timur. Spetznaz. Don't worry, I'll watch all your backs." He announced with bright blue eyes. Timur looked like someone who didn't do well in groups, hopefully one on one he's fine.

"James. SAS. I know you all want to know what's in the canister, but if I told you I'd have to kill you." He said and proudly shook his canister James sounded like a friendly guy but also gave off a narcissistic vibe.

"Emmanuelle, or Emma. GIGN. My drones are works of art, even though they can't jump." She said rather cheerfully, Emma looked like she was someone who was both intuitive and empathetic.

"Eliza. FBI. I transferred over here from Israel." She held her G36 in her arms. Eliza had this overconfident but aggressive aura around her.

"Oi, what about you Lucifer?" James called down to him at the end of the chopper, he was silent and was looking outside the chopper. He shook his head and turned to us, the green glow of the eyes on his helmet's visor staring at us.

"I'm sorry, what?" He said as if he was daydreaming while looking outside. I also took note of the voice modifier within his helmet.

"We were sharing introductions of each other, would you like to tell us something about yourself?" I asked him.

"My name's Y/N. Former CFE. Sorry if I'm quiet...don't really prefer talking." He said and quietly resumed staring outside. I'm curious to his backstory. It's then the pilot of the chopper spoke up.

"Green light in five! Get ready!" We all released the safeties on our weapons and did a final gear check. I made sure my X-KAIROS was ready for use and when we touched downed, we all quickly got out.