Prologue

Six's POV
1500 Hours or 3 PM
Hereford, UK

I was walking down a hallway towards the meeting room. Currently many world representatives of the U.N. had gathered here at Hereford as they wanted to see if Team Rainbow is worth reactivating. One of the recruits next to me handed me two folders and I opened them, skimming the profiles of the two operators for this mission.

"These are the ones correct?"

"Yes ma'am, they were dispatched a few hours ago and are currently on site and ready for tasking." I smiled a bit as we entered the meeting room. Everyone inside was already seated and waiting for me.

"Ladies, gentlemen, thank you for coming. Now I'm going to skip the formalities and instead go straight to why we are here. Today you are all deciding whether or not the world requires the aid of Team Rainbow and evaluating its effectiveness. As we speak I already have two operatives in the field, currently handling a hostage situation in Los Angeles." I explain and motion towards the two large monitors behind me. The technician operating the monitors works them.

"Tracking satellite imaging. Confirmed connection to helmet cams. Establishing connection now Director Six." The technician tells me from his seat and I nod. The two monitors light up to show separate video feeds. One is labeled LUCIFER and the other MURO.

"Patch me through to their comms." I tell the tech and he nods. Connecting me to them and handing me an earpiece.

"Connecting you in three, two, one. Connection successful. Their ears are yours ma'am." I smirk and adjust the earpiece.

"Muro, can you hear me?"

"Loud and clear Six." He responds through the earpiece.

"Mission is a-go. Get in there."

Your POV
0800 Hours or 8 AM
Los Angeles, California

I sat across from Ernesto in the van, in complete silence. I looked down at my AK-12 and adjusted the ACOG and silencer I had attached to it, making sure my equipment wouldn't break during the mission. Currently a family had been captured in a home they were renovating, the terrorists within have demanded two hundred-thousand dollars or they'll kill them.

"You ready hermano?" Ernesto asks me. I don't respond and simply nod. The van comes to a stop and we both leave it, running up to the site. Currently a half dozen LAPD squad cars were parked around the perimeter of the property, with officers aiming weapons towards the house. We both jogged up to the negotiator who had a bull horn. He looked irritated and turned to the two of us.

"Who the hell are you two?" He asked in an annoyed tone.

"We're Girl Scouts selling cookies. Just kidding, we were sent by the U.N. to help with this situation. Can you tell us the current status?" Ernesto asked the negotiator.

"Damn it...there's about a dozen or so hostiles inside, they're all armed with military grade weapons it looked like. They've already shot down three of my men and are growing impatient for their money." My stomach tightened along with the hold on my rifle. I respected American police, at least they weren't as corrupt as Mexican police.

"Your men did not die in vain, we'll make sure justice is dealt." My brother said. It's then that we get an incoming call on our helmets and we answer it.

"Muro, can you hear me?" Director Six said to my brother.

"Loud and clear Six."