All These Years Part 9.

Start from the beginning

Taylor:"Good idea"She said getting up"I need to call your father....he is wondering whats going on since his daughter isn't returning any texts or calls"She said making me groan and put my head down in the table as she walked away.

Y/n:"This is so complicated"I mumbled hearing her sigh leave her lips.

Gigi:"I know"She said making me look at her"But we'll make it work....we just have to try and make it believable"She said making me chuckle bitterly.

Y/n:"Sure, because our families are going to love this"I said making her look at me and glare"Don't give me that look Jelena! This is boarder line crazy! Our families talk! We have freaking albums of pictures together from vacations to fucking holidays"I said raising my voice slightly"How are we going to explain this if Zayn sees one of them?!"I asked making her look at me.

Gigi:"Follow my lead and we will talk about the rest"She said making me shake my head.

Y/n:"So what? Another secret meeting?"I asked making her wake up from her seat and look at me with her striking blueish green eyes.

Gigi:"I know you dont trust me anymore, but trust me in this"She said making me get up and shake my head.

Y/n:"Yeah, cause it helped me so much the last time"I said walking away from her. I walked up to Zayn and put fake smile in my face making him smile back.

Zayn:"Hey! I ordered our drinks and stuff so it shouldn't be long"He said making me nod and wait with him"So how was the call?"He asked making me sigh.

Y/n:"Stressful, but I'll make it work"I said sending him a tight lipped smile. We all grabbed our drinks, ordered our food and made our way back to the table. I took a seat and sighed running my fingers through my hair. Everything is so damn stressful

Taylor:"Baby"She said making me face her"Are you okay?"She asked in a worried tone making me send her a tight lipped smile and nod.

Y/n:"Yes, just stressed out"I answered making her send me a sad smile. 

Taylor:"Why don't you eat and then we can go back to the room and sleep? I'm sure you could use the rest"She said making me nod since that did sound like a good idea.

The rest of breakfast all we did was talk about business until they brought up the moving to L.A topic. Taylor was now asking them where they would be living etc while I was still eating.

Zayn:"Malibu"He answered making me stop eating and Taylor squeal.

Taylor:"oh my god! Really?!"She asked excitedly.

Gigi:"Yes, why?"She asked amused with Taylor's reaction.

Taylor:"Because that's where Y/n and I live!"She said making Zayn smile while Gigi face dropped making me sip my drink and shake my head. Lord....please take me now.

Zayn:"Really?"He asked making myself and Taylor both nod. Gigi looked at me making me shrug and sit back in my seat.

Y/n:"Yes, I thought a house on the beach would be suitable for us"I said making him smile. I saw Gigi look at me a frown making me lick my lips and avoid her gaze.

She always wanted a house on the beach. And I was going to give her that.

I would have.

Taylor:"I did always want a house on the beach, but we also have a place not far from Beverley Hills because I always shop there and I tend to get to happy when shopping"She said making me laugh and shake my head.

Y/n:"That and I end up carrying over twenty bags for the day"I said making her giggle.

Taylor:"You don't complain when I make it up to you"She mumbled making my eyes widen. I saw both Zayn and Gigi's expressions look unpleasing making me clear my throat.

Y/n:"Anyways, I'm going to go get some sleep"I said making Zayn and Gigi look at me.

Zayn:"No! We could go out and view the rest of island Y/n/n, they're having this tour thing and I signed us up"He said making me sigh.

Y/n:"I'm sorry Zayn, but I'm feeling a little under the weather but I'll make it up to you"I said sending him a small smile"How's about drinks before dinner?"I asked making him smile.

Zayn:"Deal. You can go up with Gigi then because she isn't feeling that f
great either"He said making me internally scream but nod.

Y/n:"Sure thing"I said waking up making them all get up"Tay"I said looking at my wife"You can go with Zayn and stuff, I don't want to hold you back from having a nice day out"I said making her frown.

Taylor:"You sure? I know how you get when you're tired and grumpy....you like cuddles and kisses"She said making me chuckle. I kissed her nose and smiled at her.

Y/n:"I do, but go out....enjoy your day"I said making her keep her frown on her face"I'm serious. Go...."I said making her sigh. I kissed her forehead and gave Zayn a hug before the both walked away making me face my ex girlfriend.

Gigi:"I'm going up to my room"She said grabbing her purse and walking to the elevator making me sigh and chase her.

Y/n:"Jelena"I said speed walking making her ignore me. We both got in the elevator making me huff and take a deep breathe"Jesus! Whats wrong with you?"I asked as she closed the door and pressed the floor number.

Gigi:"Nothing"She stated simply looking at all the numbers increasing by the second.

Y/n:"That's lies"I said sighing"So can you tell me why you're suddenly so upset?"I asked trying to be careful with my words.

Gigi:"Because! It was our-"She cut herself off and sighed shaking her head and keeping quite.

Y/n:"Our what?"I asked taking a step towards her as she kept her gaze on the elevator door"Gigi"I said making her entire body lose its tense form. She faced me and shook her head as the elevator doors opened.

Gigi:"It was our future. Its supposed to be our future"She mumbled walking out the elevator making me stand there speechless.

Okay, I'm allowed to be shocked at that statement right?

I saw her walking to her room door making me run after her. She opened the door and closed it making me bang on the door and sigh.

Y/n:"Gigi! Open up"I said banging on the door"What the hell did that mean?"I said banging again.

I did that for at least ten minutes before I gave up. I walked to my room and changed into my boxers and laid in thinking about what Gigi said before I let sleep take over my body.

I woke up to loud banging on my door making me groan and cover my head with a pillow ignoring the person. The person kept on banging on the door making me groan and wake up rubbing my eyes a little. I opened the door making her push my in the room and close the door.

Y/n:"Gigi, what are you-"She cut me off and dragged me to the bed sitting me down on the bed and look at me with a fire burning in her eyes.

Gigi:"I think its time we have a talk"

50 votes or more guys! 😈

Things are going to get heated in a few chapters so hold on onto your seats 😏