Caroline Flack's Daughter?! - Time Passes

Start from the beginning

 "Okay." She yawned. I switched off the TV and picker her up. I set her on her bed upstairs and she crawled under the purple duvet.

  "Night mummy." She said.

  "Goodnight bug." I said switching off her light and shutting the door gently.

  I headed to my room after grabbing my laptop. I went to skype and noticed Niall was online. I started to add him to a conversation. When he appeared on the screen he was wearing a bro tank top and a green snapback.

  "Jenny!" He yelled.

  "Nialler!" I said excitedly. "How are you? Where are the other guys?"

  "I'm good," He said. "The boys are right in front of me but Harry went to go take a piss."

  "Plesant," I said. "Well, lemme say hi to the boys!"

  "JENNY!" Louis said stealing the laptop from Niall.

  "Boo bear!" I yelled back. Awh, I missed him. "How are you?"

  "I'm perfect babe," He said. "Where is Bells?"

  "She is sleeping right now." I replied.

  "So how are you, how are you keeping up?" He said and smiled.

  "Well," I said taking a deep breaht. "Bell isn't as hyper than I thought she would be so she's doing great."

  "Jenny," He said giving me a serious look. "How are YOU doing?"

  "I'm fine." I lied.

  "You know what fine means?" He said smiling.

  "Yes. Lou, I know what it means." I said. "I;m okay I guess. It's been a bit hectic with Bell always asking about Harry and me trying to finish college. Just need a break for a little."

   "Well," He started. "The boys and I have the whole next month off. We will come and take Bells for a bit and you just relax. You do whatever you want to do except go stripping ewith pervy dudes, okay babe?"

  "Deal." I said and smiled. "Can I talk to Liam and Zayn?"

  "Of course babe." Louise said. Liam and Zayn appeared on the screen.

  "HEY!" I said to them. "You guys doing okay?"

  "We are great babe!" Zayn said happily.

  "Your birthday is tomorrow. Know what you are gonna do?" Liam said and winked.

  "Not a clue." I replied.

  Liam put the laptop on the table and I saw all 4 boys look at me. They kne something.

  "Jenny." Liam said.

  "What?" I said concerned.

  "It's about Harry." Niall spit out.

  "What? What happened? Is he okay?" I rambled on.

  "He's fine." Zayn said. "But uh, he's been talking and seeing Caroline lately."

  "Oh. Uh. Okay." I said looking at my lap.

  "Jenny, are you okay?" Louis asked.

  "Yeah. I'm fine. I mean, I'm okay." I said looking at Louis. "Well, I'll talk to you guys later. Tell Harry I'm fine and that I say hello. Goodnight."

  "Okay." Liam said. "We love you."

  "Love you too." I said as I signed off the computer. I shut it down and grabbed my phone. I dialed my mums number and she finally picked up after 4 rings.

  "Jenny!" She said. "How are you? How is Bella?"

  "She's asleep right now." I said.

  "Okay. How's college?" She asked.

  "It's good." I said.

  "Jenny." She said. She knew I was lying.

  "Mym," I said as my voice shaked. My eyes full of tears.

  "Aw, baby. Are you okay?" She said.

  "I," I started. "I don't know why this happened! I'm almost 21 and I already have a daughte. I'm not done with college and I don't have a job. Harry is paying for everything. Bella is confused why he's never here. I just don't know what to do."

  "I know babe." She said calming me down. "I'm coming over tomorrow and we can talk okay."

  "Okay." I said.

  "Guess what day it is." She said.

  "Ah. My birthday." I said.

  "Happy birthday baby." She said.

  "Thanks." I said.

  "Goodnight sweetheart. Love you." She said.

  "Love you too." I replied. I hung up the phone and drifted off to sleep.