Chapter 27

Hey Guys! So I'm going to be updating more often (: Thanks for reading my stories.

Go MEXICO! #WorldCup

I love Chicharito so muchh <3

How are you guys liking the story so far?

Please Comment and VOTE!

(Pic of Katy ->) 

~Love MexicanWriter 

.

.

.

Chapter 27 (Pedro's POV):

"Ahh!" I yell as I feel a sharp pain in my chest.

"What's wrong?!" Raul says running in the room.

"F-find K-Katy," I say through clenched teeth as the pain gets worst.

"Pedro, Raul!" James yells from the living room.

"I can't get up, I'm in too much pain; Katy's pain..." I say.

"I'll go," Raul says running downstairs.

I wait and listen carefully and then the pain goes away as if someone switched it off like a light switch. Suddenly I hear Raul yell out with pain and sadness lacing his voice.

James walks in the room and he looks sad.

"What happened?" I ask him slowly sitting up.

"Pedro... I'm so sorry."

"Tell me."

"Katy.... is dead."

"W-what.... that can't-"

"Pedro I saw her. Somebody murdered her."

"No. She's not dead!" I yell.

"Pedro-"

"Stop."

I let myself fall on the bed and the truth sinks in slowly. She really is dead. I start crying and then I get mad. I'm going to find whoever killed her and I'm going to kill them. I feel a hand on my shoulder and I look up to see Raul with red, watery eyes. 

"She's gone..." Raul says.

"Don't say that!" I growl.

"You have to realize it's the truth," he says. 

"Do you think it's easy?" I snap.

"No. I'm hurting too dumbass."

"Shut up. I'm her mate and she's the only girl I loved, and the only girl I'll ever fall for."

"She was my mate too. Right now we need to find who killed her."

"I need to see her one last time..."

I bend down next to her body, which is covered by a sheet and I take the cover off. I feel my heart break into a million pieces and I break down.

"Why Katy?! Why did you leave me?! I LOVE YOU!" I yell as I start sobbing. I grab her face which is as pale as the white sheet covering her. I trail my fingers over her face and soon my tears are falling onto her face. I close my eyes as I feel like my part of me left me, and it's true part of me left me. The memories of us together flash through my head and I remember her telling me all those times how much she loved me. 

"I love you so much," I cry kissing her hand. "I'm going to find who did this to you babe, okay?" 

I get up and put the cover back on and I notice Karina in Ivan's arms. I'm never going to have Katy in my arms again...I brush my tears away and then I run outside.