Chapter 5

^_^ Hi ! 

Chapter 5 is here lol anywayssss thanks for reading this story <3 

PLEASE comment and vote ;') it'll make me happyy 

(Pic of Raul Jimenez ->)

~Mexican Writer :D 

Chapter 5 (Katy's POV): 

I scooted closer to the warmth that was near me and then I remembered Pedro was with me and slowly open my eyes to find Pedro sleeping with his arms around me. I study his face, how could he be a werewolf? I mean I love Teen Wolf, who doesn't? But I never thought I'd meet a REAL werewolf... But I really love Pedro, it's like we have a connection. He mumbles something in his sleep and I watched as he talks in his sleep, he's so cute haha. His eyes suddenly flew open and he smiled at me and brought me closer to his chest. 

"You talk in your sleep," I giggled. 

"I do?" He asked. 

"Yup, and it was cute," I said touching his face. 

"But you're cuter," he grinned kissing me softly. I close my eyes as we kiss, a kiss has never felt so good.  

"I love you so much," I mumbled against his lips. 

"I love you more." 

"I don't think so." 

"I do. How are you feeling from your ankle?" 

"Actually I think I can walk now," I replied sitting up. 

"Wait! Let me help you." 

"Alright," I said as he helped me stand up. Yup my ankle was back to normal. "Can you do that thing that the Teen Wolf people can do, like hiding some pain from other people?" 

"Yeah," he smiled. "I have a game tomorrow. Do you want to come?" 

"Really?! Yeah I want to go!" I giggle hugging his naked chest. He was so warm, mmm. 

"Okay, I guess you can ride in the bus." 

"Really?! I'm so excited!" I yelled running to my closet. I take out my Mexico jersey and show it Pedro. "Skirt or Jeans with it?" 

"Babe your so tiny. And whatever your're most comfortable with," he grins pecking my cheek. I blush when he says I'm tiny, well then. 

"Then jeans it is. I have my flag in my other bag along with my Pom poms. I'm your favorite fan right?" I ask pouting. 

"Of course you are," he said picking me up and kissing my nose. 

"Can you show me your wolf now?" 

"It'll have to be in the woods though." 

"Okay, let's go then. I'll change now and I'll meet you out there while I go downstairs and get an apple." 

"Okay I gotta run home real quick first ok?" 

"Okay, I'll meet you at the end of the path." 

"Alright, I'll see you in a while," he grins kissing me. 

He left and I quickly took a shower and blow dried my hair before straightening it and doing my make up. I put on some jean shorts and gray lace shirt with my black high tops from Adidas. I ran down stairs to find my aunt and Juan eating, they looked up at me with shocked faces.